View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 12:30 AM

Default Professor De Luca's Office

Down the fifth floor corridor, you come across the Ancient Runes classroom and the office of Professor Allegra De Luca. Walking into her office you can immediately tell that she is a very clean person. Her bookshelf contains books about cursebreaking and business ventures all placed in alphabetical order. Pictures of her family are on the walls and in each photo you notice that she looks very clean and tidy. There is one picture that stands out in particular to the wandering eye. The person in the middle is obviously De Luca, but she doesn't look extremely sweet in this picture. She is surrounded by men in suits. This would be a picture of her and 'the family' also known as the Mafia.

Sitting on Allegra's desk are her lesson plans for the upcoming class and two mugs for coffee. There is almost always a pot of coffee brewing for Allegra to share with a guest. When you look towards the window you see Professor De Luca herself looking out the window. When she notices your presence, she sits down behind her desk and pours a cup of coffee for you. "Hello, I'm Professor De Luca. What can I help you with today?"

OOC: Timezones are not my BFF so don't clutter up my office going "OMG YOU ARE TAKING FOREVER!11!!". Maybe I'm SLEEPING. =D