View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 09:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
GlassXRose
Ravenclaw

I Snuggle Werewuffs!
Love Potioneer
Moke

Ministry RPG Name:
Elinor Danvers

heart Kiss Me, Quick <A One-Shot> - Sa13+
|Who's On First? | Challenge Accepted.| | :Ink For Blood: | Team SUITS!|

I got this idea, as usual, out of the blue. Enjoy!

Her green eyes bore deeply into his, although they were partially hidden by his black hair and the shade of the Beech Tree.

"I am truly sorry." He said, softly, tilting his head a bit to the left as he saw her eyes flicker quickly from his. "I don't know, Severus." She said, hesitating before speaking his name.

"You've told me that... so many times... I just don't know anymore." Her hands slipped into his and a smile twitched on each of their faces. "Please," he implored, "Please Lil' ...trust me."

"I don't know if I can!" She started, "Every time I do... my heart ends up breaking, Severus, and..." She mouthed wordlessly for a moment and turned away.

He frowned a bit, "Lily...?" He stroked her red hair gently, and she eventually turned to him. "I love you." He said, simply. She smiled and a single, crystal-like tear dropped from her cheek.

"Kiss me." She said suddenly, and Severus merely blinked. "Kiss me, Severus... please."

He could feel his heart beating heavily in his chest, and was certain that if neither of them did anything, it would surely burst.

In an instant of thrill, they kissed. After a brief moment, Lily took his hands in hers and looked to him, "I love you too, Sev."

He smiled, "Why is it," he said softly, "that I can hear a 'but' coming?"

She smiled sadly, "But," his heart sank, "I'm not meant for you, Sev." He shook his head slightly in a moment of denial and absolute shock. "...I ..."

But he knew it was no use, he let his pale hands drop out of hers. The Black eyes became hollow and desperate, whilst the Green had a feeling of regret.

Lily's eyes filled with a few tears before she picked up her knapsack from under the tree and left Severus standing in the spring wind, watching his destiny trod off across the grass.

And that's all she wrote.

I do say, I didn't even know I could write like that... I'm not a romantic person.... :hmmm:

Last edited by GlassXRose; 12-30-2007 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Spelling...arg! >__<