View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 03:59 PM

Post Evanna Lynch is Yates' walking Potter encyclopedia

An interview with Evanna Lynch, the actress who portrays Luna Lovegood in the Harry Potter, movies has appeared online.

In the interview, Evanna's knowledge on the Potter books is shown, although she says that most people around the set know just as much about the details in the novels.

Quote:
British filmmaker David Yates calls 16-year-old Irish lass Evanna Lynch "my walking encyclopedia" on the Harry Potter franchise.
Quote:
... offering advice whenever director Yates needs a quick reference on arcane Potteresque details.

She also briefly talks about meeting J.K. Rowling when she visits the film sets, and how the cast could phone J.K. to ask her about anything unclear from the novels.

Quote:
"I have met her six times. I count! It always is exciting. She comes on set occasionally and I always try to steal her. She does have a magic about her and she has secrets. There is a mystery about her."
Quote:
"And, if not, then J.K. Rowling is just a phone call away for them, fortunately. I do correct them sometimes. But I don't think they'd go downhill if I left."
You can view the whole interview here thanks to UHP