View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
DontCallMeNymphadora

Teddy's Founder
Tonks' Best Friend

Chic Chocolat
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erin Harley
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ry Taylor
Default In The Name of Teddy Lupin - Sa13+

This is a one-shot on the last moments of Remus and Tonks.

Genre - Romance

Until Death Do We Part

'Remus? REMUS?'.

Remus turned - that was Dora's voice. Dora, his beloved Dora - what was she doing here?

'Dora, go home!' Remus cried, using a shield charm to block a curse Dolohov had just sent at him.

'No, Remus! We're fighting for Teddy, both of us. You're his Dad, and I'm his Mum - and we always will be, alright? We'd die for our little boy, we agreed on that. And you AREN'T dying alone!' Tonks said, running up.

'Hopefully I'm not dying at all,' Remus said, swiftly knocking out Dolohov and pulling his wife into a small broom cupboard.

'Well, that would be preferable. But if you go, I go. Until death do we part,' Tonks replied, smiling.

Lupin stared into the understanding teal eyes of the woman he loved, the woman he had married, the woman who had given him a son.

'I love you, Dora' he whispered.

'I love you too, Wolfie,' she smiled back. 'But we can't stay here forever - Bellatrix was following me as I came to find you'.

Remus nodded.

'What about Teddy?' he asked.

'I think I've told everyone this a thousand times - he'll be safe with Mum. She'll look after him. And if we don't make it out alive, she'll make sure Teddy always remembers us, and why we died...she promised me that,' Tonks said, smiling sadly. 'I've brought a picture with me, and left him the letter'.

'The one for him to open the night before he goes to Hogwarts the first time?' Remus asked. He got a playful whack over the head.

'No, the letter he's meant to open when he marries Minerva McGonagall - of course, the one he's meant to open the night before his first Hogwarts year!' Tonks laughed, grinning.

'Well, doesn't look like there's much time left, Mrs Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin,' Remus said, smiling sadly.

'Usually, I'd tell you not to call me Nymphadora, Mr Remus John Lupin-Tonks. But I suppose I can make an exception for the man I adore,' Tonks replied.

Remus took her hands.

'Shall we do what we agreed to do?' he asked. Tonks nodded, and they both took out there wands, and rested the tips against each other.

'In the name of Teddy Remus Lupin, our son,' they both said together. 'We solemnly swear that we are up to no good'.

What looked like silver ribbon erupted from the wand tips, and tied them together, before loosening them again.

'For richer or poorer, husband,' Tonks said, taking Remus' hand and squeezing it gently.

'In sickness or in health, wife,' Remus replied, kissing her softly.

'For the rest of our lives,' they both said together, and left the cupboard hand in hand.

Two cries of Avada Kedavra would have been the last thing the couple ever heard, had they not spoken at the very last moment.

'Until death do we part.'

So, I really hoped you liked it! I was feeling down about them dying so I decided to write what I thought was a sweet little One-Shot about their last moments. Sorry if it's horrible, but I needed something to do instead of wailing about their deaths, and this was the first thing that cartwheeled into my crayzee mind .