View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 03:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamushkaleontti View Post

"My dear child. Don't move!" she firmly said waving her wand murmuring consecutive spells causing colorful clouds around them to stick her body to wholeness again. Once the girl was back together, Priscilla squeezed her shoulder and attempted a smile, "Don't let it hold you back, Splinching often happens during practices, you were not determined enough. Concentrate harder and your entire body would move as a whole, try it again while i tend the other" without another word she skipped towards Ali.

Before Amelia even realized she was being put back whole again, she felt a warm hand on her shoulder and knew that she was back to normal. She listened intently to what Priscilla told her about not to let it hold her back, and splinching often occurred during practices. But a small part of her just wanted to run out of there and cry into her bed. Withholding the tears, she nodded at the instructor, as she skipped off to help another student in need. Well, at least I was the only one who splinched themselves... she thought cheerfully.

Amelia knew deep inside that she could apparate, even at a young age, and she was determined to prove it. She took a deep breath and shook her hands out to loosen up the joints. Destination. A perfect image of the hoop was visualized, and Amelia knew she wanted to be in the middle of it. Determination. She was determined to get to her location; closing her eyes, she concentrated hard on the final 'D'. Deliberation. Allow her whole self to move to this new destination.

Amelia felt her whole body go limp, as the ground slipped beneath her feet. Within seconds though, she felt her knees attempt to buckle as she landed on the hard floor of the practice room. She opened her eyes and immediately checked behind her to make sure she still had all her body parts. A broad grin spread to her face, when she realized she had apparated successfully! But then looked down and realized she was still outside the hoop. She had only moved a few inches, but it was a definite start!! She would try again in a few moments... after reality caught up with her.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.