View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 05:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Finally, after Amelia overcame the shock of her stupidity in 'bouncing' into the hoop, she stepped back outside and closed her eyes. She then opened them quickly and glanced around to see how the other students were doing; at a mere whim she decided it might be best to clear her mind before attempting this difficult task again. She plopped down on the hard floor and sat meditation style with her eyes closed, just freeing all thoughts and worries from her mind. All that she could think about was the task at hand: apparating into the hoop. After about 10 minutes of just sitting there, mellowing in her thoughts, she opened her eyes and stood back up.

Amelia glanced quickly at the sign with the three D's, as a refresher, and then focused on moving her body into the hoop. Within seconds, everything went black on her, and she felt lightheaded - but that didn't last for very long, as she had only a short distance to go.

Amelia glanced down at the ground to notice she was within the boundaries of the hoop, but hardly noticed her feet was missing. Actually her whole body seemed to be missing! Her head revolved in the spot to really examine if she truly apparated, when she let out a loud screech that echoed throughout the large room! The main portion of her body seemed to be still outside the hoop, just two feet from her head...

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.