View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 05:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Amelia smiled at the kind Professor in a thank you sort of way, and pranced over to the ring indicated. She sighed, and while she wasn't expecting to be able to apparate perfectly as she was just a Third Year, she felt this nervous knot in her stomach. She glanced around and noted that it was mostly older students in the room, but told herself that this was just some extra practice. She read the banner on the wall several times, until she was sure that she could say the words in her sleep. Once confident that she knew the words, she stared down at the hoop. Destination: inside the hoop. Determination: to occupy inside the destined space. Deliberation: to actual move into the space.

Amelia closed her eyes and visualized, with all her mind strength on every bone & muscle in her body, to move into the hoop. Before she realized what she was doing, her legs reacted quickly and she made one bounce into the hoop. She opened her eyes and looked where she was standing...huh? I did it? no wait, I'm not supposed to walk into the hoop... she thought as she chuckled to herself.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake