View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 07:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
lavoni
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Grace Cail

Ministry RPG Name:
Tom Negarty

Sophie skipped in the hall. She wouldn't be able to take the test till next year but had heard that Apparation was very difficult and thought a little bit of extra practice wouldn't hurt anyone. She read all the banners around the hall despite nearly all of them saying the same thing. She knew what she had to do so stood in front of a hoop and closed her eyes tight. She concentrated with all her might on the inside of the hoop, opened her eyes, stared at it for a bit before spinning her body very violently and falling on the ground. She was a little disapointed but wasn't expecting herself to do it on the first try.

Sophie stared at her hoop again and this time spun much more graceful - as though she was dancing. She found herself in the exact same spot. Sophie realising that she was getting no where looked at Professor Johanson for some help. "Excuse me, I seem to be having a lot of trouble. Could you please give me a hand?" She asked hopefully her head on the side. Sophie saw a boy she recognised from her own house apparate perfectly. "Wow!" She exclaimed grinning her loud clapping echoing around the almost empty hall.