View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 12:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
confusion.girl
Formerly: Dracos_Lady
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hugo Jermaine Woods
Seventh Year
avant-garde Mrs. Nick Jonas

I create my characters in a few different steps, e.g. I'll show you how I created Cora.

1) First of all, I decided what gender my character would be. I think the gender has a big impact on everything else.

2) Next, I created her personality. I had to decided whether she would be the sweet, shy, understanding kind. Perhaps she would be aggresive, Dark Arts loving, evil and nasty. But finally, I decided that she would be kind, loveable, funny, unique and dramatic.

3) After personality, I ALWAYS decide the characters looks. Will they be tall or short? Fat or thin? Blonde hair? Black hair? PINK hair? Will their hair be curly or straight? Short or long? I decided I wanted my character to be a metamorphmagus, which gave me a few options. I started her off with changing her hair all the time. Then she went blonde, then brown, and now Cora is sticking with pink. I decided that her family traight would be her eyes. Big, blue and sparkling.

4) History. Will your character have any siblings? Will their parents be dead or alive? I decided I wanted Cora to have a tough life, which is why she is so brave, because she has to be! I also wanted one of her parents to be dead (her father) and I wanted her to be an outsider. And so, I made Ryan, Alexa and Jacqueline treat her badly.

5) Name. I don't think that the name is exceedingly important. Yes, you want an interesting name, but not one that is so out of the ordinary that it's unoriginal. I have two cousin, one called Cora-Lily and one called Carson-Blue. I fell in love with the name Cora, but I loved th 'Blue' part of Carson's name. Therefore, I named my character Cora-Blue. I wanted a different sirname, not one like Weasley or Malfoy. Latiffa came to me randomly!

Just two seventh year flirts who happened to fall in love
confusion.girl is offline   Reply With Quote