View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 03:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
miss weasley
Banned
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Shannon Malfoy
Fifth

Ministry RPG Name:
Shannon Dalle

-------Well-------
1. I start with my characters personalilty; will they be Flirtatious, Attention-seeking and use that for their own evil doings? Or will they be shy, good and don't understand the oppisite Gender?

2. What Gender will they be?

3. Then I go to their History. What type of up-bringing would they have? Are their parents warm and caring or cold and cruel? Are they an only-child? Or do they have siblings who are younger or older than they are? Do they live with their parents? Or are they like Harry and live with their aunt and uncle? Don't go too into detail about it mainly because your RPing will build it up even more!

4. Their Appearance would always come next. Short hair or long hair? Brown, Blonde or Black hair? Or do you feel creative and give them bubblegum Blue Hair? Curly or Straight? Neat and tidy or Scraggly and thin? Big bug eyes or small beady eyes? Blue coloured, Green coloured, brown coluored or even Purple coloured eyes? Or would you go with 'The Eliza'; Blood Red eyes?
Small or Tall? Thin or Well-built? Strong or Weak?

5: Their name. I usually leave through a History book or through a Dictionary to find some humouress Last names. Then I use my favourite name and their we go!

Last edited by miss weasley; 07-07-2007 at 04:42 PM.
miss weasley is offline   Reply With Quote