View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 01:38 AM   #541 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Hey!

I’m so sorry that it’s been FOREVER since I posted… but here’s a post right now. And I actually like this post… so I hope you do too! Enjoy!

<3 Cai

------

Ginny

It was unbearable. I was trapped in a broom closet; my screams had died away, my body was limp against the floor, and my eyes were closed from tiredness. I knew who it was that had captured me. It was Malfoy. But for the whole time I was in that closet, I couldn’t understand why. He had been acting strangely all year, that was for sure, for not the kind of strangely where he was planning something. It seemed that he was always… depressed or something of that sort.

What seemed like days being locked up in that closet was probably only a few hours. And soon enough, the door opened once more. I opened my eyes sleepily and saw Malfoy standing in the door way. It was dark outside, that much I could tell.

“Alright, Weasley, I’ll make this easier for you,” he began softly. “If you cooperate, and try not to draw attention to yourself or me, you will not be harmed,” he said.

I couldn’t exactly understand what he was saying. How would me cooperating to be good towards my own death lead me to not being harmed? This was just so confusing! Next thing I knew, he hit me on the head with his wand, and this weird feeling came over me. I was half asleep at this point, so I was still confused on what was going on, but I knew that he just hit me with the disillusionment charm.

Then, he pulled me up and dragged me out of the broom closet. He was obviously in a hurry and he pulled me through the deserted halls. Seeing the halls completely empty made me wonder if anyone knew that I was missing. Did they even care? Were they looking for me? Probably not. I’m no Harry Potter… I’m just, his ex girlfriend.

Hermione

Ron, Harry, and I were sitting in the Common Room, not bothering to even go to bed. McGonagall made sure that we were locked in, knowing how Harry was. She was smart, that was for sure. The fire was dying, and the small clock chimed three in the morning. We didn’t care though. We were thinking of a plan.

Ron was sitting in an armchair, staring at the coffee table in front of him. His face was still pale, and he looked scared if anything. I couldn’t even imagine what he must be going through. After all, Ginny was his only sister.

Harry sat on the couch, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees, gazing into the half lit fire. Silent tears were streaming down his cheeks, and that was reason enough for me to cry. I placed my hand on his shoulder and squeezed it lightly. “It’ll be alright, Harry,” I whispered weakly, trying to calm him down.

Harry didn’t even move to my words, but I knew that he heard me. After a moment, he shook his head. “No… no, it won’t be,” he muttered quietly.

I didn’t quite know what to say to that, so I remained silent, knowing he had more to say.

“The thing is… she warned me about this,” he added, finally turning his tear-streaked face towards me. “She warned me about Malfoy being in Hogsmeade… but I disregarded it. I… I… yelled at her,” he said, turning back to the fire, having a few more tears fall.

Ron looked over at Harry. We were all feeling depressed. Ginny was my best friend, after all. “What did she say about Malfoy?” I asked gently.

It took Harry a while before he spoke, but when he did, I listened carefully. “She said… that he was going to the Shrieking Shack. But… McGonagall said that they already checked there.”

A few tears escaped my own eyes. “Harry… we all care about Ginny… we know how you feel,” I reasoned with him, trying to reassure him that he’s not alone with this.

“No, Hermione. You don’t. Because I’m the one who’s in love with her…”

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3