View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 12:06 AM   #460 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Hey! Alright… so I’m posting twice today… mostly because I want to get to a certain part of the story. Hee hee… but you have to promise not to kill me after this. It’s part of the story…

Oh… and it’s only Ginny’s part… because Hermione’s part isn’t as important right now… but I’ll get to it later…

<3 Cai

-------------

Ginny

So I sat in the Common Room, waiting for Harry. I secretly told him earlier via note that I had something to tell him, but he seemed to think that it wasn’t so important. It was a little past midnight, and the Common Room was empty. Where could he possibly be? I needed to tell him that I saw Malfoy walking up to the Shrieking Shack. It might be very useful information for him!

After a good half an hour, he finally showed up, sauntering from the Boys’ Dormitory. I jumped up from the couch and ran over to him, giving him a brief hug. “I have to tell you something,” I said quickly, yet quietly. Then, I guided him to the couch. All the while, he was quiet and showed no expression. “While I was in Hogsmeade today, I saw Malfoy… he was walking up to the Shrieking Shack alone. And everyone knows that that place is forbidden. And I mean that he looked suspicious. No Crabbe. No Goyle. Just him.” I took a breath and waited for him to respond. He must be shocked.

But all the while, he just stared at me. And for a long time, too, so that what seemed like forever, he finally spoke. “And…?”

And? And what? There is no and! “And… that’s it,” I said uncertainly. I stared at him with a worried expression for a moment before I asked something else. “Harry… are you alright?”

He sighed and looked into the fire. “I’m fine,” he said bitterly.

Now, I can understand if he’s upset about Dumbledore, but there is no reason to be bitter to me. I stared at him for a moment before standing up and looking at him. “Well, fine. Then, I’m off to bed. There’s no point in sitting here when you’re not even going to say anything,” I said casually, and then turned to go up to my room. However, I made it to the first step without so much as a call back. I turned to look at the back of his head and he continued to stare into the fire. Something was wrong with him!

Getting quite frustrated, I go back over to the couch and stand in front of him, so he had to look at me. “I can’t believe you,” I said accusingly, but gently. “I thought you’d be thrilled to find out this information about Malfoy, but you don’t even seem to care when I’m getting up to leave,” I added. “Harry… what’s wrong?”

He rolled his eyes and looked away from me. “It’s nothing Ginny. Just leave me alone.”

Alright… now he’s going to get it! “No! Not until you tell me!”

He stands up, getting irritated himself and faces me. “Ginny… it’s nothing, alright? I don’t care about Malfoy anymore! I don’t care about what he does! He’s already done enough to me to the point that he can’t do anything else! So basically, you made me stay up this late just so you can tell me some useless information! As for what’s on my mind, it’s none of your business!”

I had half a mind to slap him right there. But that wouldn’t have helped any. In the mean time, I showed him how fiery red heads could get. “Are you saying that it’s useless to come down and see me?” I asked casually… and he better have a good answer for that!

Harry sighed. “No,” he said quietly. “I’m saying that I’m tired and I’d like to go to bed. Not find out stupid stuff about Malfoy.” Yeah, right!

“Well, Potter, why don’t you just go to bed then. It’s obviously so pointless to see your girlfriend when you can’t even be with her during the day because you agreed to some stupid idea that my brother came up with! As for whatever is on your mind, it might as well be my business, for you have not spoken to me in a decent conversation in two months!” I shouted. I needed to get all of this off of my chest.

Harry just stared at me, clearly shocked by my words. Although, he didn’t speak, in which I calmed down a bit. “You can’t dwell on the past Harry. Dumbledore’s gone, we all know that, but you need to let him go,” I told him softly.

“Hey!” he shot at me. “Don’t you even go and accuse me of that. I know perfectly well what’s going on with Dumbledore, and I don’t need you to remind me of it!”

“Of course not, because you think about it all the bloody time!”

“Maybe because it’s important to me!”

“And I’m not?”

I wasn’t trying to sound selfish… but after all, he was my boyfriend. He should care about me… and he hasn’t been.

He just stared at me for a moment, not saying anything. I could tell that he didn’t want to say anything either. So I’m not important to him! Well, fine!

Shaking my head, I replied. “Goodbye, Harry.” And with that, I ran up the stairs and into my dormitory. I was not going to cry! I was not going to give him that advantage! And while I thought of that… tears began to form in my eyes.

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3