View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 07:06 PM   #457 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Hey everyone! I know it’s been a while, but my life has gotten to be so busy. I’m really sorry! But here’s a new post… and I’m actually planning on posting again today. I feel like writing…

Oh… and a new fanfic is coming soon…

<3 Cai

-----------

Ginny

It’s been a few months now since school has started. Harry always seems to be sad whenever I see him these days. I think the effect that Dumbledore’s not here anymore is actually starting to hit him. I also think that his sadness wears off on me sometimes when we meet up with each other at night. We hardly do anything together anymore. We barely kiss. We mostly just sit with each other in the silence. It’s really starting to annoy me! But hey, at least I get to be with him. It’s better than not being with him! And the best part, is that Hermione and Ron are so thick that they haven’t figured it out yet. Although, I think Hermione’s catching on…

Anyway, it’s Saturday morning and that means that it’s the first Hogsmeade trip of the year. And yes, McGonagall actually came to her senses and let everyone go to Hogsmeade. But sadly, I won’t be able to spend it with Harry. But I’m still determined to have fun! I’m going with my friend Bridgette and her “boyfriend”. The thing about those two is that they obviously love each other, but are too afraid to do anything about it. And at first, I wasn’t excited about going with them, in fear of being the third wheel, but now I’m rather excited. Those two are quite fun!

I walked down the stairs from the Common Room and headed towards the Entrance Hall. I knew it would be chilly out, for it’s October, so I wrapped myself in a cute jacket and a scarf. Perfect! I met up with Bridgette and Talan and then we pushed past Filch, on our way to the village. The day really was perfect! A chilly breeze, but a cloudless sky. Wonderful!

The three of us chatted and went in and out of the stores. Buying candy. Ordering Butterbeers. I was really enjoying myself… without Harry. Surprising! After tiring ourselves out, we plopped down on bench, in which Talan secretly grabbed a hold of Bridgette’s hand. How cute! I casually looked away, as to not interfere with thei new found love.

However, my eyes set on something unforgettable… and my body froze. For my eyes were staring at a boy with platinum blonde hair, walking away from Hogsmeade and up to the Shrieking Shack. What he was going there for… I have no idea.

Hermione

I was getting ready to go to Hogsmeade with Harry and Ron, and I was quite excited, for I was sure that McGonagall didn’t want us to go to Hogsmeade this year. But I’m happy that she changed her mind. And after putting on a dash of makeup, I headed downstairs into the Common Room to meet my friends. Oh, and I forgot to tell you! Ron and I had a small discussion about how we felt about each other. Okay… so a small argument. And it ended rather well, actually. We decided that we were both confused about how we felt, and that we would take things slowly. So… in a sense… we’re “together,” but not necessarily “dating.” I guess…

When I met up with them, we made out way down into the Entrance Hall just in time to see Ginny run out of the castle with her friends. I smiled softly at Harry, wondering if he knew what my smile was about, but I guessed that he didn’t. He always seemed to have a lot on his mind lately, and that got me thinking. Will he be alright?

After leaving Honeydukes and buying all the candy we could buy, Harry sat down on a bench and sighed. I found this the perfect time to question him. Sitting down next to him, I give him a sympathetic look and grab his hand for comfort. “Harry… what is it?” I asked him softly.

He stared straight ahead of him, not looking at anyone or anything. “Nothing. I’m fine,” he replied monotonously. And I knew he was lying.

I looked up at Ron and gave him an apologetic look, but secretly asked him if he could leave. He shrugged and headed down the road a bit. I turned to Harry again and was determined to get something out of him. “Harry… is this about Ginny?”

He turned his head to look at me, as if asking why she would ask that. “No,” he said simply. “Ginny’s… fine.”

I sighed. “Harry… I’m not stupid. I know about you and Ginny and how you see each other every night. Now, is something wrong?”

He stared at me and smirked softly. “Nothing can get by you,” he said casually. “But no… nothing is wrong with Ginny. Her and I are fine.”

“Well, then what is it?”

“It’s… more of a personal thing.”

“Harry, if you can’t even talk about it with me, then how do you expect anyone to understand?”

“I don’t,” he replied firmly. Then, he stood up and out of my reach, heading back up to the castle. Sighing at my lack of an answer, I returned over to Ron. “Sorry,” I mumbled and grabbed his hand. He squeezed it softly, as if telling me that it was alright, and then we walked back up to the castle. Silence falling over us… and the day.

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3