Thread: Classroom Rules
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 06:23 AM

Default Classroom Rules

Divination is a fun subject, but even fun needs to have some restrictions. I expect all students to read and understand the rules before participating in the lessons.
  • All going on in the classes must abide by SS Board Rules
  • Please remember that I might not be here OOC, but my Character will still be standing in the class/office unless I said otherwise.
  • Do not spam/chat in the classroom threads.
  • If you are LATE for class (meaning you came online when the class has already started) dont bother announcing your lateness, because then I will be obliged to take points off. Just assume you were already there from the beginning, but please read the past posts to catch up.
  • Do not make any OOC posts in my class, if there is something that needs to be said, then please PM the other person.
  • Participation is voluntary, but encouraged. When I ask a question, feel free to raise your hand and answer it, do not be discouraged if you are unsure of the answer.
  • Be respectful towards myself and your fellow students. Any disrespetful posters (be it OOC or IC) will receive a warning or detention.
  • Homework is optional, so do not be worried if you didnt send any in. I will post the homework after every lesson in the homework thread in this forum, and all completed homework must be emailed to me at professor.blaylock@gmail.com I will not accept any homework by PMs.
  • When posting in my classes or office, please do not post in orange as it would be quite confusing when I sort out posts. I type in orange for my classes and I might accidentally skip over your post if you are in orange.
  • Last but not least, have fun and be creative in your posts!
If there is anything you did not understand, or could not find here, please PM me. Dont worry, I dont bite *rawr*