View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 04:33 AM   #213 (permalink)
ahshlyn
Formerly: AutumnSun
Kelpie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Travers
Fifth Year
No fun tag! | Haha, Zombie! | Nyeaarr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisele View Post
Nice post. I'd be just as horrified.
Yep!! I could totally go into my little story... *pokes my gym teacher*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal View Post
Poor Ke!! *hugs her* good job James *nods* smart boy he is..
PAMS!!! seriously
James.. So smart.. So schmexy..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niky! View Post
oh wow!! i just noticed this FF is in the restricted section im quite slow dont you think? *giggles some more*

anyways, poor Ke!!!! i would DIE if my daddy went to teach!! actually no i wouldn't hes quite smart but i dont think id be able to stand the embrassment

*flees*
You make me laugh Niky... Oh, and everytime I hear 'Stars' by Switchfoot, I think of you and I have absolutely no clue why!!

That's it.. I'm so going to into my mini-little story thing-a-ma-bobber. Ok, my friend Kelly used to go to my school or whatever. But she switched but she doesn't really matter in meh story
Kelly's brother, Taylor, is two years ahead of me. So (this is so going to get confusing) He was at school in grade 9 and his dad taught at BGHS. Then they practically switched places! Mr. Lutt went to BOB, so we got Mr. C then Taylor went to BGHS. Yup yup!! If that made any sense at all
Stupid HS discisions. BGHS or BCHS... *hits head on counter*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
Thats not as bad as getting a clown sent to your fourth grade classroom...I almost died! I felt like killing my mom too.
Clowns are evil.. Ask Valerie I mean... Never Watch IT.. Clowns are freaky.. Even though I know a clown... But she's a nice clown

Anyway, onto the postageness. You have no idea why she dislikes her father, or why... *sigh* Or why.. Er, nevermind...

Post:::: I like this colour! And Soshi.. And Yuichi.. And Night.. And.. Yoehi.. And.. Tenmo.. What can I say? Anime guys are hawt
~*~*~

I wandered down the hallway and towards the Gryffindor common room. I could barely hear James' footsteps from behind me. I dropped my bag down on the floor and then sunk down onto the couch.

I could feel James' gaze lingering on me and I looked up at him. His hazel eyes were focused on me but I doubt he was actually seeing me. I stood up slowly and placed my hand on his shoulder. "James?" I whispered softly.

He sighed and took my hand off his shoulder. "Why is he here? Wouldn't-"

"What are we supposed to do about it, James? I doubt he knows. I doubt anyone knows."

James shook his head, his hair hanging in his eyes for the first time ever. I couldn't help but smile. He opened his mouth just as the bell rang for the end of the day.

"That was fast," I said, turning away from James before he could say anything.
~*~
Remus, Sirius, James, myself, and, reluctantly, Lily were gathering together in the boys dorm.

The boys were sitting on their own beds, while Lily was settled on Peter's trunk. I was leaning against Remus, where I wasn't paying any attention what so ever to what they were discussing. Suddenly I heard my name and I looked up at Lily.

"What?" I asked, frowning slightly.

"What's the big deal about you're father teaching here?" Sirius asked, staring at me.

"Er.. He's my father. No person sane would want their parent teaching at their school," I replied, not looking at him.

"But everybody likes him! He seems really nice. What do you have against him?" I heard Lily ask.

I looked over at James, who was staring, seemed more like a glare to me, at Lily. I stood up and walked over to the door. Placing my hand on the knob, I turned to look at Lily. "You have no idea."

She stood up and gave me a confused look. "He seems really nice though! What do you have against him?"

I shook my head and repeated," Lily. Just.. Stop.. You don't have any idea." And then I turned and left the room.

~*~*~*~
Ok, that's it for now. And, seriously, You have no idea Now, I'm off to.. sleep. Or do my homework.. School is horrid... Oh, I can't wait for HS now *rolls eyes*

He couldn’t know that at this very moment, people meeting in
secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and
saying in hushed voices: “To Harry Potter — the boy who lived!"