View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 11:24 PM   #334 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Hey guys! Again, I’m so sorry! But this time, I have no excuse… because I’ve actually been on SS. The thing is, I got so wrapped up in the RPs, I lost track of time. But it won’t happen again… I’m here now! So here is the new post… I don’t really like it all that much, but you can be the judge of that. Some people may find it boring… but it has to be in here. I know, there’s no real mushy stuff… but it’ll work, for now. Oh, and it’s super long!!! Enjoy!

<3 Cai

----------

Ginny

You don’t know how hard it was for me to pretend to be upset that Harry broke up with me. I mean, I almost ruined it! I just have to try harder. But the hardest thing to do… was to see Harry all day, and try not to smile at him.

We were rushing around the Burrow because we were running late… again. I ate my breakfast quickly and then finished my packing. By the time all of us were downstairs and ready to go, it was ten fifteen. And it takes forty-five minutes to get there… if we’re lucky. We rode in Ministry cars, only because they’re still worried about Harry’s protection… how they can’t afford to lose the Chosen One… yada yada.

We got to King’s Cross Station at five ‘til eleven, luckily, and we still needed to hurry. The station was packed with muggles and it was hard to get to the barrier. We finally made it with two minutes left. I kissed my mum goodbye and she squeezed me so hard that I felt like I couldn’t breathe. Hermione and I went through the barrier first. We didn’t bother to wait for Harry or Ron, we just kept on walking and got onto the train. And as much as I wanted to wait for Harry, it would be too suspicious…

“Oh, I’m sorry Ginny, but I have to go to the Prefects’ compartment,” Hermione said as soon as we boarded the train. Within a minute, she was gone.

So I was left in the middle of the train, alone. Boy that was fast! I looked down the packed train and began to walk down the corridor, looking for a compartment.

“Ginny! Wait up!” Ron yelled from behind.

I stopped in the middle of the corridor and looked at my brother. When he and Harry reached me, I started walking again. After a long search, I found one with Luna and Neville in it. I smiled, happy to see them and then opened the door.

“Mind if I join you?” I asked politely.

“Sure,” Neville said happily.

“I?” Ron asked, confused. I was confused too, what was he talking- Oh! He’s wondering why I said ‘Mind if I join you?’. Well, it’s a very simple reason. You see, I have to pretend that I’m upset with Harry, so that means I wouldn’t be allowed to stay in the same compartment as him… right?

Apparently Harry caught on with this, for he said, “Come on Ron… let’s go find another compartment.” He picked up is trunk and began to walk towards the back of the train.

Ron nodded his head as if he understood and followed Harry. I’ll tell you, my brother is oblivious to everything! And I’m still mad at him for what he told Harry to do…

I entered the compartment and sat down, wishing Harry were in here. But if you think about it… it’d be too… hard! I looked over at Luna and Neville. Luna was reading a copy of the Quibbler… what’s new? And Neville was reading a book on plants. Well, this is fun! And if you didn’t notice… that was sarcasm.

“So, how was your summer you two?” I asked. Hey, I was bored and wanted to strike up a conversation.

“Mine was good,” Neville replied. “My gran got me this new book,” he said, holding up the book he was reading. “It talks about all the different kinds of plants there are. My favorite is the Mimbulus Mimbletonia,” he ranted on.

“That’s interesting,” I lied, but he wouldn’t have noticed. The truth was, I didn’t care much for herbology, so I tried to stop him before he bored me to death. “So what about you Luna?” I asked, though I wasn’t really all that interested.

Luna popped her head over her magazine. She had her wand stuffed behind her ear and she looked at me dreamily. “My summer was fine,” she replied airily. “My aunt visited from Sweden, but that was all.”

I smiled sweetly to both of them. Have to be polite you know…

After a moment of silence, I stood up on the seat and opened my trunk in the luggage rack. I pulled out my book on quidditch and began to read.

After a long and boring hour, the compartment door opened. Hermione poked her head in and looked around. “Where’s Ron and Harry?” she asked curiously.

I pretended to look disappointed, which I pulled off quite well if I do say so myself. “There in another compartment,” I said softly.

Hermione nodded in understanding, she smiled at Neville and Luna, and then turned back to me. “Well, I’m very sorry Ginny, but I’m going to go look for them,” she said, giving me a sympathetic look.

I smiled a weak smile and said, “Don’t worry about it. I’ll talk to you later.”

She smiled again and closed the compartment door, heading towards the back of the train.

The rest of the train ride was the same… boring! The food trolley lady came by, and I bought some cauldron cakes. They reminded me of Harry. If only he were here right now…

Anyway, the train started to slow down, so I changed into my school robes. When I came out of the loo, I bumped into Draco Malfoy. Ugh!

“Watch where you’re going Weaslette,” he snarled, though he said it softly, as if he didn’t want anyone else to hear. Hmph… stupid git!

“Watch where I’m walking Malfoy,” I shot back, rolling my eyes. I started to walk back to my compartment, waiting for another insult to be thrown my way. Though, it never came. When I reached the door of my compartment, I looked back. Malfoy was just standing there, looking at me with an expressionless face. After a couple seconds, he looked at the ground. He looked as if he was trying to think of a good comeback, but couldn’t think of one. Ginny, one! Malfoy, zero! Though, I couldn’t help but think that something was very odd with him…

When I walked into my compartment, the train came to a stop. A smile appeared across my face; I was just happy to be back. When I stepped off the train, I heard Hagrid calling for the first years. I smiled and waved at him, in which, he waved back. I continued to walk towards the horseless carriages, with Neville and Luna behind me. The three of us entered one and we were soon on our way to Hogwarts.

It felt so good to be back…

Hermione

This morning was hectic. Everyone was hustling and bustling about. One good thing about that, though, was that Ron didn’t have much time to talk to me. I know, I know… bad Hermione! But… I’m still completely confused about how I feel. What if I don’t love Ron…

Once Ginny and I got on the train, I headed for the prefects’ compartment. I felt a little bad for leaving her, but I had to go. I was really excited because it was my first official day as Head Girl! There wasn’t anything that could ruin this year for me…

“Watch it, Mudblood!”

Well, except for that waste-of-space who thinks he’s better than everyone else…

Anyway, so I apparently bumped into Malfoy on my way to the compartment… only to remember that Malfoy was a prefect as well. Oh, great! Now I have to spend the whole train ride with him.

“Don’t mess with me Malfoy. I’m Head Girl this year,” I snapped softly, though I did try to brag a bit.

“A mudblood as the Head Girl?” he asked in fake disbelief. “They’ll give anyone the position these days.”

Ugh! That Malfoy… he will get it this year! I clenched my fists, but just turned away. I couldn’t really do anything to him anyway… I might lose my position. I made my way to the compartment again, and walked in. There were a few fifth year students waiting to be briefed on what to do. I also so Ernie Macmillan, with a shiny Head Boy badge, sitting quietly by the window. He looked as if he were waiting for me.

“Sorry… I had some… trouble,” I said, not wanting to bring up Malfoy.

“It’s alright,” he said softly, standing up next to me.

I smiled sweetly at him and then turned to the bored-looking fifth years. “Good morning,” I started cheerfully. “I’m Hermione Granger, your Head Girl.”

“I’m Ernie Macmillan,” Ernie greeted. “Head Boy,” he added.

“And if you ever need anything, just report to us. Now, as a prefect, you are responsible to catch those who break the rules and be a leader by following them as well. You are allowed to give detentions and take off house points, but only if it is truly necessary.” Wow! I was doing pretty well! I looked over at Ernie to see if he wanted to add anything.

“That pretty much wraps it up,” he said strongly. “But for the next forty-five minutes, you’ll have to patrol the corridors and then every once in a while, you should patrol them again. Any questions?”

But before anyone could ask any questions, there was a soft thud outside the compartment. I looked out the compartment door and saw a small, frightened looking first year on the ground, looking up at Crabbe and Goyle, who were laughing like crazy. I did the next thing I could think of. I stormed out of the compartment, helped the little first year up, and then stared down to two buffoons.

“Well, where is he?” I snapped.

They just stood there and looked at me in confusion. Ugh! I guess I’m going to have to spell it out for them…

“Malfoy! Where is Malfoy?” I shouted. I mean, come on! A first year is pushed to the ground… you have to suspect Malfoy. Crabbe and Goyle are too thick to think up something like that!

They continued to look at me with the most stupid expression on their faces. Sweet Merlin! What did I do to deserve something like this?

After standing there for a few moments, I noticed the fifth year prefects walking past me. Ernie walked up and said, “Don’t worry about it. I got it covered.”

The next moment, I was walking slowly down the corridor, looking for my friends. And after a bit of looking, I found Ginny in one… with Neville and Luna. I was a bit confused as to why she was in there with them, but then I realized it… her and Harry weren’t together anymore.

I popped my head in and looked around. “Where’s Ron and Harry?” I asked curiously.

“There in another compartment,” Ginny said softly. Well, I can see that…

I nodded in understanding, smiled at Neville and Luna, and then turned back to Ginny. “Well, I’m very sorry Ginny, but I’m going to go look for them,” I said, giving her a sympathetic look.

She smiled a weak smile and said, “Don’t worry about it. I’ll talk to you later.”

I smiled again and closed the compartment door, heading towards the back of the train. They had to be here somewhere.

So, I finally found them in the back of the train. When I opened the compartment door, the first word I heard was ‘quidditch’. Oh, brother!

“Oh, hey Hermione,” Ron greeted simply, then went back to quidditch.

I looked over at Harry who looked at me and shrugged. I wonder how he’s holding up… I mean, with Ginny and all. I know he didn’t want to break up with her, but he kind of had to. With Malfoy back at school and all…

The train ride was pretty long… especially since the boys talked about quidditch for the majority of the time. After a while, Ron and I went out into the corridor to do our prefect duty. I was a little nervous, only because I still hadn’t figured out my feelings.

“So who’s the Head Boy?” he asked. Though, it sounded like he was just trying to bring up a conversation.

“Ernie Macmillan,” I replied simply.

“That’s good. He’s nice.”

“Yeah, he is.”

“Did you run into Malfoy?”

“Unfortunately.”

“What did he do?” All of a sudden, Ron stopped in the middle of the corridor and stopped me as well. Apparently, he was worried.

“Nothing.”

Though, he didn’t look too convinced. But, he should be, because Malfoy didn’t do anything… which, now that I think about it, is very odd.

“Come on, Hermione. We both know Malfoy better than that.”

“Ron, honestly, he didn’t do anything. I find it very unusual too, but he didn’t.”

After a small silence of just staring at me, he finally dropped it, and we went back to our duties. I was rather relieved, because I’d rather not have a fight with Ron right now. As I was walking down the corridor, I continued to think about my feelings. I needed to talk to someone about it… I needed some advice. But who? I thought of Ginny… but it might be hard for her, since Harry broke up with her. Hmm, maybe Harry. I’ll talk to him later.

When the train finally came to a stop, Harry, Ron and I all stepped off the train and into the misty air.

“Firs’ years, this way. Firs’ years, follow me,” came the booming voice of Hagrid. We all smiled and waved at him, in which he waved cheerfully back. Afterwards, we all headed towards the horseless carriages. Even though, they’re not horseless, I still can’t see them…

Anyway, we were soon on our way to Hogwarts. You don’t even realize how happy I was. The school that was supposed to be closed down this year. The school where so much has happened. The school that is my home… and I was only so many feet away.

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3