View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 07:52 PM   #305 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by oja
OMG!! THAt is soo cool! PAMS!!!!!!!
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! A new post is coming soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena lovegood
how could you possibly lose readers when your story is so amazing?!?! don't be silly! i loved this last post inperticular becuase of hermione's slightly mixed/confused feelings. it makes sense that she isn't sure if she loves him becuase they just got together and they were good friends before. i love it! can't wait for the next post!!
Thanks so much! But yeah, I feel like I'm losing readers... and I don't know why... ha ha! And I'm glad you liked the last post, I needed to put in some juicy Hermione stuff, so I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agos
Okay..ron's stupid, did you all know that? And I'm a member of his fan club urg! Stupid me!

And Ginyn and Harry..you got an A in acting! +

POST DEAR!
yes! Ron is stupid! Ha ha! Posting soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whende
Oooooooooh, me like that one. It was loooooooong and haaaaaaaaaaaappy..... sort of PAMS! Oh, and funny....
lol. Thanks whende!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adah
Ohhhh!!!! great update...
I hope you can post more soon...
Thank you! And I will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mione
post=WONDERFUL!!!

I love it!! Now I can go to bed in complete harmony lol. Ginny and Harry are being baAaAaAa :mwuha: ...it's great.

*covers eyes* Hermione doesn't know if she loves RON!!?!?!? Girl, how could you not?!? Hmm..this is going to be interesting to see her work out. Hopefully soon? *crosses fingers* Hermione and Ron just have a diffrent kind of love than Harry and Ginny...come on Hermy don't give up hope yet!!

*tackleglompsCai* PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS
Yay! Mione's back! Yes, Ginny and Harry are being sneaky... ha ha! And trust me, it will be interesting for Hermione! *tackleglompsMioneback* I will!

** Omg! I have to tell you guys something! My friend is trying to set me up with a guy, and I saw a picture of him... and he's really cute! Yay! I hope it works... wish me luck in not embarrassing myself... ha ha! Post coming soon!

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3