View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 01:55 AM   #291 (permalink)
Dan crazy
Gryffindor
Augurey

That was an awesome post. My reactions (according to my sister) were hilarious. I'l post them.

Quote:
“The best way to deal with it is to break it off,” Ron said. Wait- What? Break what off? Break off our relationship? Again?
Me: "WHAT???? Ron you idiot"

Quote:
Knock, Knock, Knock

Oh Merlin! Please don’t tell me it’s Harry!

Knock, Knock, Knock

“Ginny?”

I said ‘don’t’ tell me it’s Harry!

Harry tried to open the door… but couldn’t. “Ginny? Please open up. I need to talk to you.”

I bet you do…
Me: *giggles*

Quote:
“Alohomora.” Oh! I didn’t think of that…

He pushed open the door, and me. He crouched down beside me and held me close. I enjoyed it for a moment… until I realized something.

“No!” I pushed him away and stood up. “I said go away!”

“But Gin… what’s wrong?”

Like he cares…

“Like you care!”

Doh! That wasn’t supposed to come out of my head!

Harry looked shocked. “Of course I care,” he said slowly, standing up as well.
Me: "Aww poor Ginny" *giggling at funny parts*

Quote:
“I have an idea.”

I stared into his eyes, wondering what he was up to. “Okay… I’m listening.”

He pulled me towards my bed and sat down on it. I sat down next to him, continuing to stare at him. “Okay… well…” he began, obviously a little nervous about it.

“Harry… just get on with it.”

“Alright. Well, what if we pretended that we weren’t dating anymore? I mean, we could go around at school acting as if we were just friends, and then by night… we could be together…”

The idea was a pretty good one. But it would have been hard for me… going through the day pretending I didn’t love Harry?

“There’s only one thing… we also have to pretend to Hermione and Ron,” he added, looking down at his hands.

“What? Why?”

“Because… Ron wants me to break up with you so that you’d be safe… and if we told Hermione, she’d tell Ron. It all makes sense really. I want to keep my best friends, but Ron would get mad if he knew we were still dating. But, I don’t want to break up with you… I did that once and I hated it!”

I kissed him on the cheek for that. Then I blushed slightly… ugh! “Alright… so from now on… we’re friends by day and a couple by night, when no one is around. We can’t let anyone know.”

“Right.” He stood up to leave, but then stopped.
Me: *grinning through the whole thing and when he says his plan drops jaw* "Oooh! Harry's a bad boy!!"

Quote:
“Just… one more thing.” He pulled me into a long and tender kiss, in which, I kissed back. He pulled away reluctantly and smiled. “Goodnight Gin.” And with that, he left.

Whoever thought that Harry was so smart… yet so evil? Hee hee!
Me: "AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" *laughs at last part*

Wow i think this is the longest reply I've ever given a story!!!