View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 07:08 PM   #268 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Hey everybody! I'm back! The wedding was fun... but I had a really bad day today! Ugh! See I had school today, but our plane didn't get back in until 12:30 this morning. Then I only got 4 hours of sleep.

I woke up, got dressed in jeans and a T-shirt and pulled my hair back... only to realize that once I was at school... it was picture day! Plus, I had no money for pictures so I didn't get my pictures taken.

Then my homework that I did on the plane... I didn't finish it... and it was supposed to be in complete sentences... didn't do that. And that's worth like 100 points. I have so much homework right now, that I should porbably get off the computer... but I'm so hooked on SS that I don't want to.

I almost fainted at lunch today because my friend tackled me and I got really dizzy. I also have a cold right now and I can't breath... and to top it all off... I have 2 tests tomorrow that I need to study for... ugh!

So... yea... that post is coming... I promise... it's just going to take a while. But the wedding was fun, which is good. I saw my family and partied hard! Woo hoo! But man was I tired...

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot this, but... Welcome Katie Bell!

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3