View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 09:02 PM   #520 (permalink)
allucha

Niffler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ana-Marie Aylesworth
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jack [Justin] Bauer [Bieber]
Old Man Beans | "BOY" | FARM ASSIST| L u L u | Derping like a Boss

I have a post, but I'm not sure if I want to let it out yet. I dunno when I'll be writing next coz I've just got a new 24 Novel for my birthday. I'll try to keep up the posts. Anyways, seeing as you're all so great. I give ya, chocolate.

It had all started 16 years ago when a prophecy had been made. It stated that a child born would have the power to vanquish the dark lord. A few weeks later, two children were born. One of them had the power and was doomed since his birth. After a year of being alive, his parents were killed. With nowhere to turn, he was dumped at the house of his mother’s sister. As he grew, he wasn’t treated well, even though every wizarding household knew of his name. When he came of age, he realised the true cause of his parents death, the reason his life had been tampered with. He fought, trying to defeat the evilness which had given him so much pain. He had succeeded a few times, but Lord Voldemort would always get back up. This was the final stand, where only one would live.

Harry stared into the cold eyes of Lord Voldemort as he gripped his wand with both fingers. He pointed it down and felt his scar burn. His fingers became warm, and he knew what he had to do. He let go of the wand with his left hand and raised it to his shoulder. He was ready for this.

“A grown man, compared to how I first saw you. I crying baby. The older you grow, the bigger the fall will be when you lose. Av-...

Petrificus Totalus!” Ron shouted sending a body-bind curse at Voldemort. Voldemort moved to the side and the spell hit the corpse of Wormtail. The body flew to the side and a red beam of light narrowly avoided Ron.

Protego,” Harry said, creating a shield around himself and Ron.

Voldemort sent out three spells, never before seen by Harry. They had a violet beam and bounced off the shield, flying through the veil.
The ground began to shake, the benches began to move. Something was definitely wrong. The light in the room began to go out, until the only source of light was the spotlight situated directly above the damaged veil.

Reducto!” Voldemort shouted, hoping to break the shield which was surrounding Harry and Ron. At first, he thought he had failed, but realised he was successful when both Harry and Ron flew backwards. The dark lord’s eyes widened as he raised his wand, believing this was it.
Avada Kedavra!” He roared, sending a green beam of light at Ron.

“Ron!” Harry shouted, noticing what had happened. Thinking quick he looked at the bench on the floor between Ron and the incoming spell and said “Wingardium Leviosa.” The bench rose, and was smashed into pieces, saving Ron’s life.

“Bloody hell, that was close,” Ron said, looking at the remains of the bench on the floor.

“It’s not over Ron, stay focused.” Harry said noticing that Ron had paused. But he did have a good reason; his life was just saved by a bench.

“Acting like you are the leader, all because of a stupid prophecy. I bet you didn’t know that this has something to do with an aunt of yours, Harry.”
Voldemort said, wiping his forehead with his bony arm.

Harry froze, almost petrified at what was said. What could Aunt Petunia have to do with any of this? She was a muggle who had nothing to do with magic. Or was she? She always seemed to know about the goings-on in the wizarding world. She even communicated with the late Hogwarts headmaster, Professor Albus Dumbledore.

Caught off guard, Ron raised his wand, took a deep breath and shouted “Expelliarmus.” As the spell flew through the air, it made a whistling sound and connected at the other end with Voldemort. He flew backwards, crashing into the now closed door. He lay for a moment, appearing unconscious, and then raised his hand up. A low murmur began, and noise could be heard from out of the room. Voldemort began to speak in a strange language, one which unlike parseltongue, had no hisses and focused on sounds like a cough. The light above the room began to flicker and things were getting cold.

Can ye guess who, or what? Again, I repeat.
Nothing is quite how it seems.

Now to go watch the Tuxedo, then Armageddon.
______________________hold on to hope and keep it alive