View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 06:40 PM   #245 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Hey everyone! I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while, but I’ve been so busy with school and everything. I also wanted to say thank you so much for being patient with me. So, I’m going to post now… I don’t think it’s very good, but then again, I think that about all my chapters! So I hope you like it! I also must let you know that I haven’t thought of anything to bring in the ‘bang’ of the story. I need a big scoop. I mean, I can tell you all right now that there is going to be the fight with Voldemort, but I need something else. I had the little fight with Hermione and Ron, but I need something bigger. WAIT! I got it! Oooooohhhhh…. This is going to be so good….

<3 Cai

--------

Ginny

With Harry still behind me, we exited Fred and George’s shop. As soon as we were in the street, we stared at each other, smiling. I was sure that I blushed. Oh great! Now I have to look like a pink baboon.

“Uhh… we should probably get out of the street,” Harry said, noticing that we were holding people up.

“Oh,” I said softly, starting to head towards the direction that Hermione and Ron disappeared to. Though, Harry grabbed my arm and stopped me. I turned to look at him.

“Let’s go this way,” he said sweetly, referring to the quiet part of Diagon Alley. And let me tell you, I had no problem with this.

I smiled my agreement and he slipped his hand into mine, holding it carefully as if I were porcelain. We slowly made our way to a deserted area where we sat down on a bench. He put his arm around me and I laid my head down on his shoulder. I didn’t want to move after that. I’ve been waiting to be in this position for months now, and I was determined not to lose it again. He started to caress my shoulder with his hand and shivers went up my spine. That seemed to happen a lot when I was with him.

For a few minutes, we just sat there, not saying a word to each other. There was no need. Just being with each other was enough. I closed my eyes, cherishing the moment. I felt his breath against my hair. I smelled his scent, which smelled so sweet. Everything seemed to be falling into place. Maybe the world doesn’t hate me after all.

“Gin?”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

I moved my head from Harry’s shoulder and looked him in the eyes. He was serious. Yay! He loves me! He really, really loves me! I know he’s told me that before, but now it seems so… official.

Well, of course you know what I did. I’m so predictable. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He slowly moved his hand to cup my cheek and began to kiss me back. And let me tell you, that truly was the best moment of my life… My arms made his way behind his neck and he started pulling me closer. Everything just seemed right when I was in his arms. I felt warm and protected. I felt whole again. I felt… purely happy.

We sat like that for a good minute or two… kissing and enjoying each other’s company. I reluctantly pulled away and looked into his eyes, trying to catch my breath. “We should try to find Hermione and Ron,” I said softly, playing with his hair.

He looked at me with his eyes of longing, which were telling me ‘let’s stay here’. How cute! Though, in the end, he said, “ok.”

We got up from the bench slowly. He took my hand and squeezed it ever-so-lightly. I gave him a soft kiss on the lips before we headed out into the street again.

We were walking at a slow pace, not wanting to lose the time we had together. Although, our time was short when Hermione and Ron bolted up to us, looking quite harassed. What happened to them?

“We’re leaving,” Ron said shortly. I was quite confused. Why are we leaving? We’ve yet to see mum with our supplies. If this is another stupid Ron thing, then I’m staying.

“What happened?” Harry asked, confused as well.

“Nothing. We’re leaving,” Ron said again, then he turned and started walking down the street. Harry and I looked at each other… what was going on? I looked over at Hermione, who just shrugged and went to follow Ron.

I stayed there… I mean, why should I go? Nothing happened to me! This is Ron’s problem. And Ron is really starting to get on my nerves… He didn’t even notice that Harry and I were back together. The nerve of him!

Hermione

“What do you want Malfoy?” Ron spat at him. And frankly, I don’t blame him… Malfoy ruined a perfectly good moment! That git!

“I’d like to be able to shop for my school supplies without being sick,” he said icily. I’ll show you- Wait! Did he say that he was shopping for school supplies? That means…

“You’re going back to school?” I asked curiously, yet rudely. In your face!

“Why wouldn’t I go back to school, Granger?” he asked, being even more rude. Ugh! I can never win with this guy!

“Oh, I don’t know,” I said sarcastically. “Maybe it’s because you’re a murderer,” I shot. I believe I’m winning!

Ron was so oblivious to the whole thing, he didn’t say anything, but he just watched us fight.

Malfoy didn’t say anything after that either… but I did see him clutch his forearm, which he tried to hide by folding his arms. “I’m not a murderer,” he said quietly, but I could still feel the coldness and hatred in his voice.

“You might as well be,” I said just the same.

Though, I think I struck a nerve…

Malfoy reached into his cloak and pulled out his wand. “How dare you say that to me? You’re nothing but lower class… a Mudblood.”

Ron went to pull his wand out too, but I tried to stop him. “Just forget it,” I whispered to him.

“Yeah Weasley! Just forget about it. There’s no point in embarrassing yourself, when I’d win anyway,” Malfoy said gloatingly. This is when I took out my wand…

I pointed it straight at Malfoy’s chest, and let me tell you… that shut him up. He eyed my wand with fear in his eyes. He’d never admit it, but I knew it was there. As if on cue, he flinched and grabbed his forearm again.

“Looks like you have a meeting,” I said harshly. He looked at me with expressionless eyes. I couldn’t tell if he was angry or upset, but something was going on. I was sure of it.

“See you at school,” he said simply. Then he turned on his heel and left. Though I could have sworn I heard him say, “I’ll get you someday Mudblood.”

I turned to Ron, who looked like he heard it too. He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my forehead gently. “I won’t let him get you. I promise,” he said softly in my ear. I smiled and rested my head on his chest. I felt so comfortable there, until Ron pulled away. “We should go find Harry and Ginny and then get out of here.”

I nodded in agreement. Then we went up the street to find them. Though my mind was still on Malfoy. I can’t believe he’s coming back this year! I mean really! Now he’s really going to mess up my chances as Head Girl!

We found Harry and Ginny a little ways up the street. Ron told them we were leaving… Harry asked why… yada yada. I was fixed on Harry and Ginny’s interlocking hands. How sweet! I’m so happy for them! Ron, however, didn’t notice. I knew he was mad about what just happened, so I didn’t bring up Harry and Ginny. I didn’t quite know if he would’ve been okay with it. So I just shrugged to them and started following Ron.

As we started walking down Diagon Alley, my thoughts were racing with questions. And no, they weren’t about Malfoy. I was more curious about what happened with Harry and Ginny…

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3

Last edited by Believe; 08-18-2006 at 06:46 PM.