View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 08:07 PM   #226 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

**Alright, so before the responses... I started school yesterday... ugh! ! And I also wanted to say... don't forget to vote ^ for which fanfic you want me to do next...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlyn
A.....a.....cliffie? *cries* The world will cease to exist as we know it because you put in a cliffie!!!!! I loved the post though... Yeah!! H/G are back together!!!!! *dances* Can't wait til you post more....
I'm sorry Ashlyn... yes it is a cliffie... but I had to put one. I just had to. Ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mione
That was amazing! *dances happily* It made me all giggly and happy. I can't wait for more

dun dun dun...is that Malfoy!?!?!?!?!
Ha ha! Yes... of course it is... and Thank you! It made you all giggly... ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adah
Wheww.... That's great...
Harry and Ginny were back again...
Can't wait for more...
Ha ha! Yes they are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oja
soooooo sweeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAGGGHH! Draco had to ruin the moment!
PAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha ha! Thanks oja! I'm glad you liked it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmu
yayyyyyyyy! harry n ginny r bac 2gether!!!!
n so r ron n mione!!! but very bad, but very hot draco had 2 ruin their moment!! grrr!
fred n george! *sighs* so hot n so funny!
great post!
PAMS!
Thanks carmu! Yes, everyone is back together... but I don't know for how long... ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
Oh no! Was that Draco? PAMSOID!!!!!!
Oh no Katie! Don't die! And, yes it was Draco!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura
Wow! That was awesome! I can't believe it though! Harry and Ginny are back together...yay! But Malfoy? What's he doing there? Huh? PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS!!!!!
Thanks Laura! Glad you liked it! You'll see what he's doing there soon enough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parvati_Patil55
Loved Your Post Sooooooooooooo Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pams!!!!!!!!!!!pams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loz315
~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~P AMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAM S!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS! ~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!~PAMS!
pams!
Thank you! I'll post soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sama
YAY!!!! All together agian!!!! Yippee!!!! I loved it...and darn those darn cliffes!!!!!
Down with Cliffies!!!! PAMS!!!

~Sama~
Glad you liked it and sorry! Ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agos
awwwwww you made my day happy!
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooj
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARRY AND GINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

great great great great(okay, i will stop now) job!!!!!!!! luved that they r back 2gether!!!!

don't worry man, i'm still allive(since i'm typing this up), and i'm happy about harry and ginny getting 2gether(allright u get the picture so i will stop this as well)!!!!!!

i'm also quite happy for ron and hermione as well! it's a bit obvious that the person that said the last line wus obvious: malfoy. well, it wus the way he said it that gave things away, so nothing personal............

i'm still allive, and ready to thrive!

-Pooj
Yes, they're back together! I'm glad you like it! And I know it was obvious... it's supposed to be obvious. Ha ha!

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3