View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 12:13 AM   #194 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili
HARRY WANTS HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!! Finally!!!!!!!! It's about time! Harry finally got it together and just admitted it! He loves her and there's nothing he can do about it! Ron and Hermione should just kiss and make up! It shouldn't be that big of a deal! PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! Yes, Harry wants her back! And Ron and Hermione should kiss and make up... but they might not... you'll just have to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adah
That's great Harry wants her back...
Good for Ginny she will be happy at last..
Yes she will! If they get together... I never said they would yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oja
OOOHHHHH!!!!! It is soooo sweet!!!! Harry is going back to Ginny! How romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PAMS PAMs PAMs PAMS PAMs PAMs PAMS PAMs PAMs PAMS PAMs PAMs PAMS PAMs PAMs PAMS PAMs PAMs PAMS PAMs PAMs PAMS PAMs PAMs!!!!
He may and he may not... everyone is just going to have to wait and see.... ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puja
wow! this wus so good!

YES!!! Harry and ginny r going to b back 2gether!!! canNOT wait for that!!!!!!

while i wus reading the other chaps, i did agree that harry wus b-ing a prat..........now ron's the prat!

such a good chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am dying for more!!!!!!! seriously!!!!!

oh and another question: dyu no when the next chap's coming? sry, i toldya i'm dying!!!!

-M#5
Thank you Pooj! I never said they were getting back together, I said Harry was thinking about it. Ha ha! But yes, now Ron's a prat! Don't die though! Then you can't read the next post! I'll probably post this weekend or monday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie
Tust me I know what it's li,ke to juggle FF's, not easy.

Awww yeah Harry! I have a FF on FF.net that has those like exact words! yeah! PAMS!
Yeah, juggling fics isn't really fun. My friend has three at a time and I always have to help her with them. So it's kind of like I have to juggle them.

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3