View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 01:59 PM   #98 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmu
awwww that was so sweet!!!
great post!
PAMS!
Thanks! Glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura
Okay Cai! Time for the truth! Here is the proof that your FF is way better than mine. I calculated how many readers you have. You have 21 readers in only 4 pages of FF. I have 13 readers in only 11 pages of FF in A Version of My Own. And I have 8 readers in only 3 pages of FF in Where It All Started. So bam! There is the proof! Your FF=21/4 Mine combined=21/14... hee hee! So make us all happy and post already!
Oh Laura, I still don't think mine is better than anyone's...but thanks anyway! I'll post soon, maybe later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demelzagirl14
yehey!!!i'm so happy for ron and hermione!! come on harry,forget the NOBLE thing of yours! ginny needs you!!
ha ha!

Quote:
hey lexia!!i think your fanfic is not yet finished!i want to see if harry and ginny will get back together like ron and hermione!!pls!!write more!!i really like your fanfic!!
Thank you! I'll write more soon. And by the way, you can call me Cai. For that is my real name, Lexia is my RP name.....ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parvati_Patil55
Hi sorry i haven't been on for a while. I love your FF it totally rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please P
Po
Pos
Post So
Post Soo
Post Soon
Post Soon !
Post Soon
Post Soo
Post So
Post S
Po
P
Ha ha! Thank you! I'm glad you like it! I'll post soon! I promise.

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3