View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 01:03 AM   #61 (permalink)
Dan crazy
Gryffindor
Augurey

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies from excitement* They kissed!!!!!!! Both couples!!!!! But Ron and Hermione's kinda more romantic. O c'mon Harry, stop being a wimp and just...go out with her. Good grief!!! It's really not that hard. U say, "Ginny, I want you to be mine again." And then Ginny kisses him and all is well. Harry really really bugs me. When Harry yelled at Ginny i was really shocked!!!! Ron and Hermione finally got together, well at least kissed. FINALLY!!!!!!! When Ginny's part ended I REALLY wanted 2 kno wat she saw and I was like sitting on the end of my seat screaming. O and Cai, can u plz post Hermione's part in a different color? The color is painful and I have 2 highlight it 2 read it. PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS PAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

~Lili~