View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 03:29 AM   #48 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Guess what everybody? I was sorted into Ravenclaw! Yay! I was so excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puja
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! that wus funny!!!!!! hey! i'm the 1st 1 2 post! BOOYA BABY!!!!!!

great, great, great, great job! i LUVED it! i'm thankful that there's mopre gin and harry coming! YAYEAH!

man, ur awesome!

*~Puja~* $aka M#5$
Thanks Puja! Yep there is definately more Harry/Ginny coming up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oja
oh!!! poor ginny! and what an akward situation!!!!!!!

Hermy for a smart girl you cant really understand ron can you girl!!!
awesome awesome!!! PAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I guess Hermy isn't so smart after all.....oops! ha ha! You're right also about Ginny....it was an awkward situation! I'll post more soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madfish
Oh Hermione you silly little! Thing! uh huh. I is Queen of insults uh huh. pams!
Yes you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura
That was awesome Cai! I loved it! Ginny and Harry=How sweet! Hermione is so evil... hee hee! PAMS!!!!!
Thanks Laura! I did the Hermione thing especially for you! ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili
That was so good!!! Aww....Ginny is so...i can't think of a word 4 it. The thing she and Harry have got going on here is so sweet. Ron's right, it's better 2 just take the risk. What's he saying about Ginny dying and stuff? Hmmm...anyway, Ron and Hermione r so darn stubborn!!! Jeez Ron 'fess up that u luv her and kiss her 4 goodness sake!!! s it really that hard?! Believe, ur right, that post killed me. I liked it that much. This fic is so awesome!!!! PAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~Lili~*
Thank you so much Lili! I'm glad you liked it! Don't you think it would be better to take the risk? I think it would! And you're right, it's not that hard to just fess up.....it's better than lying anyway! Oh and please call me Cai! It is my name after all....ha ha!

Speaking of names....I would like to know everyone else's names as well....it'd be easier to talk to everyone when you call them by there real names.

I'll start off.....Hello I'm Cai! And for the record, it's pronounced like Ky not like Kay...ha ha! Everyone says it wrong.....not like I can hear you guys, but just so you know! Anyway, I'll post soon.....promise!

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3