View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 04:44 PM   #42 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Hey! Sorry for the long wait, but here's more....hope you like it!

<3 Cai

------------------------

Ginny

'I don't need to be with you.' That's what Harry said to me. Okay, so there was a little bit more, but that doesn't matter as much as the fact that he doesn't need to be with me. I need to be with him. Doesn't he see that? Ugh!

That night, my mum made me go upstairs to call Ron and Harry down for dinner. When I was at my brother's door, I heard them talking. I wasn't going to listen in.......until Ron said Hermione's name.

"I told Hermione I didn't like her," he said plainly. What?!?! That is the biggest lie in the book!

"You said what? What in bloody hell did you say that for?" Harry asked, outraged at my brother's stupidity. That's right Harry, tell him off!

"Think about it mate, if she thinks I like her, she could feel awkward around me. I don't want that," my 'so-called' brother said. Why I oughta-

"Ron, Ron, Ron. You're so blind and stupid that I don't know why I'm friends with you," Harry said jokingly. Ron must have thrown a pillow or something at him because Harry said 'ow.'

"Hey! I was serious though. When I walked in earlier, I saw a pretty disappointed Hermione sitting there. It's obvious she likes you," Harry continued.

"I doubt it," Ron said disbelievingly. "It's hard to tell what Hermione is thinking."

"Yes. Maybe. Or she could have told me that she was disappointed and didn't want to talk," Harry said sweetly.

"Did she?" Ron asked, a little too eager. I swear I'm not related to him.

"Maybe," Harry replied.

"Alright. So how was your talk with Ginny?" Uh oh! They're going to talk about me! What if Harry says he doesn't like me or something? I don't think I want to hear this.

"It was fine," Harry replied. He sounded sad. Don't be sad Harry.

"Why don't you tell her how you feel and explain to her why you can't be with her," Ron said smartly. Wow! There's a shock!

"I did," Harry replied. "But it's hard. Everyone knows that I love her with all my heart. Even Voldemort might know. But I have to pretend that I don't love her so Voldemort won't hurt her."

"But Harry, you're hurting her," Ron said slowly. I guess my brother isn't so bad after all.

There was a short pause. "I know. But when this is all over, we can be together again," Harry said hopefully.

"Harry, you don't really know if this will ever be over," Ron said, worried.

"It will be over," Harry said determinedly. "It'll be over soon. I know it."

"I hope so. For your sake. And Ginny's." Awww, thank you Ron!

"I want to be with Ginny more than anything in the world," Harry said forcefully. "She's my love. My life. You know that." I think I feel tears in my eyes.

"I do, Harry," Ron said aggrevated. "But if you love her so much, then you'll stop this heartache between the two of you and take the risk." Alright, alright. I take back what I said about Ron being stupid. But now tears are silently falling from my eyes. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"You have to understand Ron. If I lost Ginny, I would die," Harry said more calmly and slowly. I guess he does love me after all.

"I understand that Harry. But listen to me. In the end, Ginny might actually die. And then you'll be sorry that you never took the risk to love her." He has a point there, but he thinks I'm going to die?

There was another pause. Then I heard footsteps heading towards me. The door opened and Harry stood there looking down at me. Our eyes locked in a lovely glare. I remembered that I had tears on my face. He must have known that I heard everything that they said, for he sighed. We looked away from each other simultaneously. I was scared now. He loved me, but he didn't want to. He didn't say it, but I could see it in his eyes and presence.

"Dinner's ready," I mumbled softly and then ran towards the kitchen. As I was descending the stairs, I started to wipe my tears away. I don't want anyone to think that I was crying. I started to collect and sort out the information I just heard. So Harry loves me. I'm his life. Squeeeeeee. But we can't be together, I understand. I'll wait for him. I'll wait for him until I die.

Hermione

I can't believe it! I just can't believe it! I'm so weak. I started out strong, and yes, I guess I was in denial. Then the most amazing thing 'almost' happened. I finally admitted that I liked Ron and he knocks me down. Why doesn't he like me? Is it my hair? Is it too bushy? Is it that I'm too smart? See, this is exactly why I was in denial. Boys are so complicated.

The thing I don't get is that he almost kissed me, then he said that he didn't like me. Maybe he does, though. Maybe he was just scared or something. Well I'll just show him that there is nothing to be scared about. But then, maybe that's not it. All I know is that he hurt me.

I have an idea! I should make him jealous. And I know just how to do it! I hopped off my bed and ran to Ginny's desk. I grabbed some ink, a quill, and a scroll of parchment. I began scribbling a note.

Blah, Blah, Blah. Nice to hear from you. Blah, Blah, Blah. I miss seeing your pretty face. Blah, Blah, Blah. Write back soon.

Sincerely,
Viktor Krum

I sealed the envelope and left the room. I slowly crept down the stairs, so I wouldn't make a scene. Mrs. Weasley wasn't in sight, so I tiptoed into the kitchen and placed the envelope by the window. Come dinner time, Ron will be bright red. I hope!

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3