View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 02:18 PM   #39 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Hey everyone.....I'm back! I'm really sorry that I left you with a sad post for a long time, but I'm back now! I'll post today......as soon as I think of an idea. ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura
OMG CAI!!!!!! My moods changed with a *snap*. I was on the edge of my seat going 'eeeeeeee' for Ginny and Harry kissing and then you made me cry when Ron said he didn't like her..... AHHHHHHH! I know you can't PAMS until we get back but still..... PAMS!!!!!! I need need need to know what happens next.............. !!!!!!!
I'm sorry Laura! I guess your moods can change when you read my FF. Ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbah
that was so sad. i always thought that Ginny was stronger than that and i loved how you made her way softer. and the end of Hemione's pov was so sad. stupid ron!!!
I'm sorry Hibbah to make you cry....but I loved how you said stupid ron! Don't worry though, he'll get.....uh.....less stupid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlyn
OMG!! I so totally agree with you Hibbah. It would be nice to meet any of my SS riends. Including you!!! Yes!!! PAMS!!!!! Come on CAi. Why did everyone leave at the same time. Well, I guess that means I have to type up more of my story... PAMS!!!
That would be cool! To meet everyone.....yeah! I'm sorry I left, but I needed a vacation. I'll post later today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oja
awesome story!!!!!! Sooo romantic! And soooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PAMSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! I'll post soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beergit
wow this is awesome! kepp posting! i can't wait for more!!! <3
PAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madfish
I've been looking for an ff like this for ages! Great story pams pams!
Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmu
awww ron is such a liar!
n hermione is so gullible that she believes him! thought hermy was supposed to be smart?!
poor harry! poor ginny! they better get back together!
harry got a horcrux?! yay!
PAMS!
Ron is a liar! Hermione is smart, she just doesn't know what to believe. Well, Harry and Ginny may or may not get back together.....you'll have to wait and see! Yes, Harry got a horcrux! Woo Hoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puja
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! HOW SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET! i luved it!

nice job! again! ur chapters r always good! that's why i'm always looking forward 2 reading them!

that wus so sweet; how harry kissed ginny! but, i do agree w/ ginny's thoughts; she should have said something right after that little "incident".......

i feel bad for hermione though! i mean, i can't blame ron! i would have done the same exact thing(if i like some1 that is!)! but mione is sad now...........

great job! can't wait for more(i'll try 2!)

-Puja aka M#5
Awwww thanks! I'm glad you liked it! I know she should have said something, but the shock is wat kept her! I can't blame Ron either, I would have done the same thing......but he is stupid! He did make Hermione sad.....but don't worry.......everything is going to be alright!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEUR
omg that was so good can u post more ;]
Thanks! I'll post more later!

So I'm back now....and I'll post soon! Bye!

<3 Cai

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3