View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 04:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries

Hey Everybody! I have to go on vacation so I'm leaving you with this post. I hope you like it!

<3 Cai

---------------------------

Ginny

The next morning, I was afraid to go down for breakfast. I couldn't face Harry. He was probably upset when I just left like that, but I had to. I was also wondering what was happening between Hermione and Ron. They almost kissed last night! If I just entered like five seconds later, they would have! I could kick myself! Well, I decided that I was hungry so I went downstairs. But when I got there, no one was there except mum and Hermione.

"Where is everyone?" I had to ask.

"Harry went out and Ron is in his room," mum said. Hermione looked either tired or sad. I couldn't tell.

"Why is Ron in his room? It's ten o'clock," I said. That brother of mine is hiding from Hermione, I know it! He's scared to face her because of what happened last night! I can't believe it!

Hermione didn't say anything. "I think he might still be asleep, dear. Would you mind going upstairs to wake him?" my mum asked. Oh, I wouldn't mind at all. Sleeping? Yeah, right! He's going to get a piece of my mind!

I walked up the stairs quickly and when I got to his room, I opened the door. Ron was sitting on his bed, thinking about something.

"Don't you knock?" he asked. Of course I knock. Just not now.

"Mum wants you to come downstairs," I said casually. Have to start small you know.

"I'm not hungry," he said and went back to thinking.

"You're a coward," I said under my breath. I knew he would hear it, but that's why I said it.

"What?" he said standing up. His ears were going red. Yes! I got him now!

"You're not going downstairs because you're a coward." He was turning red, fast. "You just don't want to face Hermione because of what happened last night. You're afraid that she's going to hate you for it. Well when I walked in, it looked like she wanted to kiss you too. You can't hide up here all day-"

"And you can't hide from Harry all the time." He cut me off! I am not hiding from Harry! I just don't like being in the same room as him. Wait. Is that the same thing as hiding? Oh no, Ron's right! But I can't let him know that!

"I'm not hiding from Harry-"

"Sure you are." He cut me off again. "What about last night-"

"You weren't there." Ha! I cut him off! But now I was getting angry. And apparently, so was Ron.

"Harry told me everything. He was apologizing to you for breaking up with you and you ran away."

"I did not run away." How dare he say that! I did not run away!

"Oh, I'm sorry! So what did you say to him after he said he was sorry?" Sarcasm. Ugh! I hate my brother right now! What could I say, though? He had me in a corner now. So you know what I did? I turned and walked out of his room. And guess what he said.

"Yes. That's exactly what you did! And you call me the coward....." then I couldn't hear him anymore. I started running downstairs. My eyes were burning with tears. I guess I am a coward.

As I walk into the kitchen, I saw Harry there talking to Hermione. Now I was really embarrassed. He saw me with tears running down my cheeks. I couldn't let him see me like this. So I ran outside and out of the kitchen. I ran to the big tree in our yard. I sat down at its roots and let the tears fall.

I can't believe that Ron was right. I am a coward. I keep running away from Harry. It's not my fault though. It's hard for me. I heard someone coming. I looked around to see Harry walking casually towards me. Oh no! What's he going to do now? Just don't run away. You can't run away. Not again!

"Ginny? Are you alright?" he asked softly. Am I alright? Does it look like I'm alright?

"I'm fine," I said. I was looking away from him. But can you blame me? Anyway, I thought he might leave after a while, but instead, he sat down next to me. Oh my goodness! His arm was touching mine! I could feel his warmth. It gave me shivers.

"You're not going to leave this time, are you?" he asked. I felt terrible now. I left him. It probably looked like I was rejecting him. Oh no! That's the last thing I want to do.

"No," I said in a small voice. I started to hug my knees and I placed my chin on top.

"Look, Ginny, I know how you're feeling," he said slowly. I doubt he knows how I'm feeling! He's the one who broke up with me!

"Oh yeah? Well how would you know that?" I tried to use a stronger voice, but I failed miserably. I still wasn't looking at him.

"Because I feel the same way," he said simply. He does? Then why did he break up with me? Oh yeah. So I can be safe. I didn't say anything. What was there to say? "Ginny, it tortured me to have to break up with you. But I had to do it. If Voldemort or the Deatheaters found out about you, they'd kill you. I don't know what I'd do without you." Now I feel extremely terrible about leaving him. So he still loves me? I hope so.

"I know you want me to be safe, Harry." Use a stronger voice, Ginny! "But without you, I feel so unprotected." I can't believe I just said that! That wasn't suppose to leave my head! Oh my goodness! Now what have I gotten myself into?

Harry took his hand and touched my chin. He pulled my face, gently, to look at his. It was the first time that I actually saw him since the conversation started. My eyes got lost in his green ones. I was sure mine still had tears in them. Oh, how embarrassing! "Ginny, I will always protect you. Whether I'm with you or not." That is so sweet! He said it so softly and quietly. I wanted to just melt in his arms. I have to say something, though.

"Harry.......I want to believe you. But.......I can't." What?!?! No!!! Don't say that!!! You're suppose to say 'thank you' or 'I believe you', not that! Ugh! Great job, Ginny! Now he looks sad! I was right, though. I guess I don't really believe him.

And do you know what Harry did? He pulled me closer to him. Ever so slowly. Then he kissed me on the lips. It was a soft and short kiss, but it was strong and passionate at the same time. I felt like I was on clouds. I felt like eveything was back to normal. Even though, I knew it wasn't.

"Ginny, I love you. And I don't need to be with you to show you how much I care." Wow! I'm stunned! Wait. He's leaving. He's getting up and walking back. Why? Say something. Call him back. Tell him you love him too. He's not even looking back. Well, you missed your chance, Ginny. He loves me though! He loves me! Harry loves me!

Hermione

I can't believe that I almost kissed Ronald Weasley! What was wrong with me? I mean, I don't like him. Not like that anyway. But I was moving closer to him. Does that mean that I do like him? But it's Ron. I've been his friend for six years. How could I possibly like him? I woke up that morning with these questions swimming around in my head. I noticed that Ginny was still asleep, so I quietly snuck out of the room. As I closed the door, I heard Ron's door close. But no one was coming out of it. Does that mean he's avoiding me?

I went downstairs and found Mrs. Weasley. It was nine-thirty and someone should have been down already.

"Where is everyone?" I asked sleepily.

"Oh, good morning, dear. Well, Harry went out for a bit. Ron and Ginny are still asleep, and Arthur is at the Ministry," she said cheerfully.

I nodded my head to indicate that I understood, then I sat down at the table and began eating some eggs and bacon. I could have sworn I heard Ron's door open again. But it could have been my imagination. Ginny came down at about ten o'clock and asked the same thing I asked. Then she went upstairs to go wake up Ron.

Harry came in just after Ginny left. Mrs. Weasley made him some breakfast and then left the room. I took that chance to ask him.

"So did you find the horcrux?" I asked him quietly, just in case Ginny or someone was coming down again.

"Yeah. It's destroyed. Where's Ron?" he asked. How should I know? It's not like I like him or anything to know that!

"He's sleeping," I said simply. Harry looked puzzled.

"But he was awake when I left," he said. Oh! Was he now? So he was avoiding me! That git! He's the one who made the first move and now he's avoiding me? But then Ginny came down. Her face was pink and she was crying. She saw Harry and then ran outside. Poor thing. Now Ron made her cry!

"I should go talk to her," Harry said, getting up. I nodded because there was nothing else to say. After Harry left, someone decided to show their face. Guess who it was. Yep. Ron. He came down and sat across from me. His ears looked red. I guess Ginny and Ron had a bit of a spat. He looked so cute- Wait! No he doesn't!

He didn't say anything. He just sat there. I started to get irritated, so I said, "Can I help you?" I kind of snapped at him and I didn't really mean to.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. Sorry, huh? Sorry for avoiding me?

"Sorry about what?" Ha! I wanted to hear him say sorry the right way.

"I'm sorry about last night." What?!?! No! You were supposed to be sorry for avoiding me! Not for almost kissing me! Maybe he doesn't like me. Wait! That should be a good thing. So why do I feel so sad?

"What do you mean?" I had to ask because I really did want to know what he meant.

"I was out of line. I don't really know what I was thinking. So I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression." Oh. He doesn't like me. I should be happy, though, that we could stay friends. Be happy, Hermione! Oh.....I just can't. What doesn't he like about me?

"So you don't like me?" I tried to ask in a cheerful way, but I don't think it worked too well. Ron's ears turned redder, if that was possible. He looked at his hands which were folded on the table.

"No," he said softly. And with that, he got up from the table and went upstairs. I can't believe it. Last night, he was an inch away from kissing me and now he tells me that he doesn't like me. Did I do something wrong? I don't remember doing anything at all. Well, I guess it's official. I guess I really do like Ron.

Sabsy pwns Cai and loves her like whoa
Niky loves Cai <3