View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 12:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Believe

Forever Refreshing
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elijah Alexander Navalta

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Mannitiquette
Department of Mysteries
Default What the Girls Think - Sa13+

Hello Everybody. My name is Cai and this is my first FF. This FF is about what Hermione and Ginny are thinking. Mostly about Harry and Ron. Ginny will be in blue and Hermione in red. It takes place after Dumbledore died where Ginny is in heartbreak and Hermione is in denial. I hope you like it!

<3 Cai

-------------------

Ginny

I was laying down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. Hermione was downstairs, most likely bickering with Ron. Harry is coming in today. I want to see him so bad. I know we can't be together, but I still love him. I wonder if he loves me. He said he didn't want me to get hurt, but you know boys. They say one thing, but mean another.

I miss him so much. I feel so cold without him comforting me. I feel so lost without him helping me. I feel like the target without him protecting me. I know he wants me to be safe, but how can I? I feel so...... frail. I hear something downstairs. I think it might be Harry.

I run downstairs, but before I reach the bottom, I slow down my pace. I don't want to look too eager you know? There he was. The love of my life. With his hair messier than ever and his eyes greener than emeralds. He looked at me and shivers went up my spine, like they used to.

"Hey Ginny," he said quietly. He smiled slightly and then looked down at his shoes.

"How are you, Harry?" How are you? I haven't seen him in over two months and all I can say is how are you? Ugh!

"I'm good. And you?" he asked quietly again.

"Fine," is all I managed to say. I feel like I'm eleven again. I can't even form a sentence around him.

Hermione

Do you know how awkward it is to stay in the same house as Ronald Weasley? Well, I'm telling you it's very awkward. See at first, you enjoy yourself, but then he insults you, like he makes fun of S.P.E.W. and you wish you could be anywhere else but here.

And Ginny. She's not really icing on the cake right now. Either she talks about Harry non-stop or talks about me liking Ron. Can you believe it? She thinks I like Ron. The nerve of her! Don't get me wrong, Ginny is my best girl friend, but I have to draw the line somewhere. The worst part is that Harry actually agrees with her.

They think I'm in denial. I am not! They also thought I was jealous when Ron was dating Lavendar. I was not! Why should I care if Ron wants to snog Lavendar? He can snog anyone he wants. I could care less. I do not like Ronald Weasley! Although, he is very cute when he gets embarrassed. His ears get all read and his face- Wait! I do not like Ronald Weasley!

Last edited by Believe; 09-04-2006 at 08:01 PM.