View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 02:58 PM   #25 (permalink)
lightstar1154
Special Services to the School
Billywig

Graduated
Miss Sarah Bippity Boppity Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Rodriguez
"Hi Proffesor"she said a bit shy,"My name's Olivia and I'm a first year"
Professor Light returned into the room, back from that... party? Engagement? Hmmm... Well, she wasn't quite sure what to call it after everything happened, but it was nice to back in somewhere, familiar... her office. No sooner has she sat down than she heard someone else at her door.

"Nice to meet you Olivia! Being a first year is some of the most fun you'll have at Hogwarts, and I hope to see you in Muggle Studies! I have another lesson coming up tonight."
Quote:
Elijah approached Professor Light's office, not really knowing how he was exactly going to ask the question he wanted to ask. He'd never really talked to, let alone introduced himself to her. But why not give it a shot, if it'll get him more involved within the school. Besides; what a better person for the job of assisting Muggle Studies, than a Muggle-born wizard.

He saw that a younger student was already conversing with her; he smiled and with a nod, leaned up against the door and waited until she was available.
Professor Light noticed a older student leaning against the doorway. "Hello! Feel free to come in... can I help you with something?" Professor Light gave him her usual huge smile and motioned him to come into the room. As she watched him in the doorway, she noticed another boy[mickey] standing in the wall, but he didn't come in.

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?