View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 12:12 AM   #20 (permalink)
lightstar1154
Special Services to the School
Billywig

Graduated
Default warning.. this post not proofread
Miss Sarah Bippity Boppity Boo!

Professor Light smiled at Audra. "You can stay as long as you would like. Feel free to look around as well, just ask before you touch anything too strange looking!" she said cheerfully, winking at her.

As Professor Light moved back toward her desk, she noticed two other students standing near her door. "Hey there! Don't be shy, come right in! Jasmine, you said you name was, right? Well, it's a pleasure to meet you! I can't wait to see you in class, you can even help the other students out if you'd like, considering you have a background in most everything I'll be teaching. I should be teaching the first lesson in a day or two, so keep your eyes alert for any notes.

Professor Light paused, "Usually I make it a point to post a notice on the common rooms of the students... but it doesn't seem like that will happen this time." she said, shaking her head sadly.

Professor Light moved to the Slytherin girl. "Yes, yes, you need so batteries to run this CD player, however electronics typically don't work well at Hogwarts, so I'll give you some batteries to use once your outside the school." Professor Light moved to her desk and grabbed a package of tubular shaped shiny pieces of metal. She pulled two out pf the box, and handed them to the girl. "I hope that works out for you! I didn't catch your name, though, sorry?" she added turning her head in a questionative way. "It's very nice to meet you!"

Professor Light nodded knowingly with to Meghan as she talked about the stress of classes. "I'm very glad you found this class enjoyable. If you ever need any help of course, in any of your other classes, I have no problem helping you out the best I can. Except herbology... I was simply awful at Herbology. I have a black thumb, I suppose..." Professor Light laughed a little. "As for what type of candy you ate, as much as I love Muggle candies, I'm not very well versed in the different types of candies."

Professor Light saw Alanna leaving and waved gooybye to her. She was such a nice girl. She did a double take to see yet another student at her door. She motioned to the girl, "Come right in, how can I help you? Gee, I feel like a receptionist, greeting all of these people!" she chuckled slightly.

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?