View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 05:42 AM   #16 (permalink)
MadameRowena
Special Services to the School
One and Only Liberian
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowena
Graduated

"My main goals for this club is just to create a safe and inviting atmosphere where students can discuss their favorite muggle texts. I know there are many students here who have never been exposed to muggle literature and it is something that should not be missed! Literature is something that should not have boundaries between magical and non-magical people and I wish to break those boundaries down with the book club. We must understand that good texts can come in a variety of forms, no matter who it is written by. Thus, all bias must be placed aside and we have to read and appreciate literature like art. In saying that, I think it is extremely beneficial for students to join the book club. It is a great chance for students to meet friends who have the same book interests. Also, any chance to be exposed to new and exciting texts and priceless. A influence of a good book is lifechanging and if I can get students to share those experiences with others so that they can feel the same way, then I have done my job well."

Graphics made by: noneworld