View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 04:04 AM   #25 (permalink)
Harmonizer
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ivandermius Hart
Third Year
GUESS WHO'S BACK. BACK AGAIN ♥ Team Samssy ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Eye04

Lua followed serena towards Lori "Thanks Lori for saving some for us" and sat down comfortably next one. "Are we all going to sleep next to each other i mean no offense or anything but what if someone snores. I can't sleep if someone snores." Marking the two sleeping bags next to her with Fran's and Nik's names. Lua then stared at the students in the great hall, spotting the ravenclaw girl that sitting next to Nik in astronomy class smirking a little she moved her attention to Lori and Serena.

Lori grinned as Lua came. "You're welcome. And yes we are. I don't know about any of you, but I sure don't snore," she said with a giggle and stuck her tongue out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabby-Wabby
Serena laughed. "I'm assuming you don't like purple..." She trailed off, her eyes sweeping the halls. She hadn't seen Evan since their talk at the tree grove. She hoped that he was okay. Turning her attention back to Lori, she shot a quick smile at Lua and then said. "I don't think many people are going to be able to sleep tonight."
"Oh yes. I do indeed," she said with a scowl. What was it with Purple anyway? She also then marked the sleeping bag beside her for Transt, as Lua did. Seeing the look of longing on Serena's face, she could practically read her friend's mind. "Why don't you save a bag for Evan, huh?" she told her friend with a nudge as she showed her the sleeping bag beside her.

She then giggled at Serena's next comment and said, "Yeah, I'm sure. One, with all this worry going on, two, coz of the snoring that may occur, and three, coz of some people's fear to be played a prank on. Plus this purpleness," SHe then rolled her eyes, got in her sleeping bag and leaned on her elbow. She wondered where her other friends and Transt were.