View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 03:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
lightstar1154
Special Services to the School
Billywig

Graduated
Default wow this got backed up, sry peeps *Tries to respond to everyone*
Miss Sarah Bippity Boppity Boo!

ooc: Ok people, I did my best RPing this to make sense... so if I skipped you somehow or misunderstood your post, please forgive me.

Professor Light jumped up from her desk to welcome the students, very excitied to see that some of the first years had stopped by to visit. She walked over with a big smile and shook hands with the first three girls to enter the room.

"Very nice to meet you, Candice, Tonya, and Cassie. I'm sure you'll all do very well in this class, it's very hands on, and if you try your best, you'll pass with flying colors. Classes will start soon, although I'm not sure when yet, so just keep checking the classroom door and I'll post a notice when the class starts."

Just as she took a breath, another person was at the door. Then another. One introduced themself as Shan, and she waved kindly to both of them. "It's never to late to start learning about the world of Muggles! I'll be looking forward to see you you in class Shan!" She said, giving Shan a nod.

"Your all welcome to stay and make yourselves at home. Feel free to ask about anything, my office is always open."

Slowly the students began to filter out, and she smiled as a girl she finally recognized, Meghan, came through the door. She had always liked Meghan, and hoped she was still planning on taking her class.

Professor Light laughed a little as Meghan reintroduced herself, "Of course I remember you dear, you wrote some magnificent homework responces and you always participated in class. I always I remember people who try their best, and I know you're one of those people!" she finished , winnking at her.

Her brain began to race when Meghan asked about her summer. She had had an eventful summer, but not in the way she would have liked. "The summer break was nice, yes, but I much rather be here teaching you guys! I feel more at home in the wizarding world."

Professor Light moved to the far side of the room and opened a box. It had some little gummy peices of Muggle candy, shaped like bears. "Would you like one? They're quite good!"

Upon this, another 2 girls entered. She quickly said hello to Alanna, a Slytherin girl who had show a lot of liking toward the subject. "Hello Alanna! Thanks for stopping in, it's nice ot see that your students didn't forget you over the summer!" she stopped and laughed, patting her on the shoulder. "Would you like one?" she said offering her the box of the candy as well. "This term will still be hands on, though I'm not sure if it'll be as much fun as sports were. I don't want to spoil it though, so all I can say is, the first class will be rather useful!"

Professor Light offered her hand to the French girl, and gave her a warm, welcoming smile, "Very nice to meet you, Audra. I think you'll really like this course, it will give you a whole different perspective about Muggle Lifestyles, and maybe interest you into finding out more!"

Professor Light went and sat down at her desk again, box of candy still in front of her. She continued talking to the students.

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?