sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 173 users online including...
sweetpinkpixie , Keresope , AnDus , nastoby , Zacharynut , jerseysauthenti

9 members
164 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Charles Hollingberry Era > 2098 Quidditch World Cup

2098 Quidditch World Cup Held from June - August, the pinnacle of the wizarding world’s most popular sport is underway! Legends will be born and hearts will be broken, but will it be England or India that claims the Cup?!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2019, 01:58 PM
sweetpinkpixie sweetpinkpixie is online now
 
Default Stadium Stands

{Stadium Stands}


You did it!

You hold a ticket to the final match of the Quidditch World Cup!

Now, all you need to do is find your seat. Please check your ticket to see which general area your ticket is valid for: the stands have been divided up into the lower level stands, the upper level stands, and (if you are either incredibly important or extremely lucky) the Top Box seating. If you have any troubles finding your seat, simply ask one of the ushers. You are not allowed to claim a seat in any of the other areas not indicated on your ticket. Security Officers will check your ticket; so don't even try to trick them.

While the seats in the lower level of the stands might make it harder to keep up with everything happening on the pitch (craaaaane your necks, everyone), they are rumored to be the best seats for running into the official 2098 Quidditch World Cup mascot, Snidget Jack. So, keep a look out for him and his loyal companion, Glitty. The further up you get on the stands, the more expensive the tickets get. So unless you won your ticket (lucky you!!!), you might have to think about whether or not you reaaaallly need that trip to France this year or whether you maaaaybe would want to put those galleons towards Quidditch World Cup tickets instead.

The correct choice here, obviously, is the latter. Finding yourself in the upper level area of the stands, you immediately notice that the money was all worth it because you get to enjoy an AMAZING view over the whole pitch. It almost feels like the players are right in your face, almost close enough to touch - however, if you DO notice one of the players heading in your direction and they ARE almost close enough to touch, the appropriate reaction is to DUCK; the Golden Snitch might have tried to hide in your hair without your noticing. And the Ministry of Magic will not be held liable for any injuries sustained during the viewing of this match, however.

In order to reach the top box seating, you will generally be accompanied by an Auror due to the fact that you are most likely a Minister for Magic or one of their guests. Or you are this year's Leaky Cauldron Raffle winner? In which case you may also request a special MLE entourage (most likely an intern) should you wish to have one. The top box has special security measures set in place which means that if you are none of those people, and you do NOT hold a top box seating ticket, you are NOT allowed to be in there - MLE will be patrolling.

Now, get comfortable and enjo- But wait! First, make sure you are in the possession of some extravagant team merchandise and a huge amount of delicious food for you and your friends. If you aren't, quickly head on over to the food and merchandise stands before the match starts. Hurry, though! You don't want to miss a single second of this legendary match between India and England, right?

RIGHT? NOW, ARE YOU READY?
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:08 AM   #2 (permalink)


DERP & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lurkin' (GMT+8)
Posts: 8,494

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Drewett Percy Gunter
Sixth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
Default Raven/Ava + anyone else? *throws a journalist at y'all*
Slytherin's Baby!Keeper • Opossum • All Growed Up • Kimoji •❅ice ice baby

Reed adored his job as a journalist, and all the privileges that followed with that were just secondary reasons as to why he was liked what he was doing. It never felt like work to him at all despite the unforeseen problems he'd encountered along the way.

Waving his press ID at one of the security officers, Reed made his way up the stands to the checkpoint where he was only allowed to stay in. He had quite a view from where he was from. He wasn't a diehard fan of Quidditch, but it wasn't all the time that they held the World Cup here in England. This was definitely Euphy's niche in journalism. He wondered now if she'd dyed her hair for the event too, which was most likely the case.

The match hadn't started so he didn't take his notepad out yet. Reed took a moment to take in the lively atmosphere, which usually wasn't ideal for people like him but it was fine. Quidditch brought everyone together one way or another, something he learned from studying a bit of wizarding anthropology in university too. It had always intrigued him.
__________________
I was lost, now I'm found___________________________________________

____________________I put my hands in the air, and my knees to the ground
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 11:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,994

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Chae
Sixth Year
x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Reed adored his job as a journalist, and all the privileges that followed with that were just secondary reasons as to why he was liked what he was doing. It never felt like work to him at all despite the unforeseen problems he'd encountered along the way.

Waving his press ID at one of the security officers, Reed made his way up the stands to the checkpoint where he was only allowed to stay in. He had quite a view from where he was from. He wasn't a diehard fan of Quidditch, but it wasn't all the time that they held the World Cup here in England. This was definitely Euphy's niche in journalism. He wondered now if she'd dyed her hair for the event too, which was most likely the case.

The match hadn't started so he didn't take his notepad out yet. Reed took a moment to take in the lively atmosphere, which usually wasn't ideal for people like him but it was fine. Quidditch brought everyone together one way or another, something he learned from studying a bit of wizarding anthropology in university too. It had always intrigued him.
It's World Cup time.

Just because she was here for duty reasons obviously, but it didn't mean Ava couldn't enjoy the World Cup atmosphere right? After all, it's not that everyday this kind of event happened so better to enjoy it while also keep the arena as secured as possible. The entire venue was so large that everyone from MLE including a YATI like herself had to be involved, and she got a good spot to watch the game the crowd. Hopefully everything went well today.

The game hasn't started yet and she could see some people from all over the world flooding this arena. Her brown eyes spotted a familiar face who's sitting not that far from her watching spot. Reed did mention about him going to world cup for his journalist duty but she just couldn't believe they would meet here (did she mention about her being on security duty at this event? Ava had no idea.) But it was nice to see someone whom she knew, especially him. Ahem. The YATI decided to come approaching him. "Looks like someone is enjoying his duty."
__________________


I owned every second that this world could give.
I saw so many places, the things that I did.
Yeah with every broken bone, I swear I lived
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 04:16 PM   #4 (permalink)




DMGS & DMT
Kelpie
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,165

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Fifth Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Topanga Fuller
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Default Gunnar/Morgan
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

It was the World Cup time and Chloe was so thankful she was allowed to go. She hadn't been allowed out of the house too much and when she did she got a little nervous, but her entire family was there and if she forgot something or had to head home she knew they would go even if she would feel horrible for making them leave the match. Keeping a hold onto Gunnars arm for fear of tripping or even forgetting where their seats were she let him lead the way.

"Think we can get some snacks before it starts?" She glanced towards her parents and her brother. A soda or maybe a lemonade sounded good too. "Who does everyone think will win today?" She, of course, was hoping England would win, but the match was going to be fun either way. "Maybe you'll see me playing in one of these one day." She wasn't going to let her injury slow her down from her goal, though it had slowed the summer down more than she wanted, she was hopeful that she'd move past it and get back into training.


Jörg was excited to be going to the Quidditch Cup and even more excited that his parents somehow got tickets right near his friends. he had been over at the McCarthy house earlier in the day but went home to get his things before heading back with his parents and now they were there. His excitement was showing as he almost bounced up the steps.

'I can grab snacks for us Chloe so then you don't have to go back down if you want." He knew she was still recovering and wanted to help out. His friend had given him a pretty good scare at that match and he had been checking on her and hanging out with Gunnar as much as he could since. Though their team had gotten the starting seeker back he had missed Chloe at practices.


"I'm cheering on India, did you catch that match with Bulgaria, they are going to hand England their behinds today."
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 04:59 PM   #5 (permalink)


DERP & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lurkin' (GMT+8)
Posts: 8,494

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Drewett Percy Gunter
Sixth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
Default
Slytherin's Baby!Keeper • Opossum • All Growed Up • Kimoji •❅ice ice baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
It's World Cup time.

Just because she was here for duty reasons obviously, but it didn't mean Ava couldn't enjoy the World Cup atmosphere right? After all, it's not that everyday this kind of event happened so better to enjoy it while also keep the arena as secured as possible. The entire venue was so large that everyone from MLE including a YATI like herself had to be involved, and she got a good spot to watch the game the crowd. Hopefully everything went well today.

The game hasn't started yet and she could see some people from all over the world flooding this arena. Her brown eyes spotted a familiar face who's sitting not that far from her watching spot. Reed did mention about him going to world cup for his journalist duty but she just couldn't believe they would meet here (did she mention about her being on security duty at this event? Ava had no idea.) But it was nice to see someone whom she knew, especially him. Ahem. The YATI decided to come approaching him. "Looks like someone is enjoying his duty."
Naturally an introvert, it was easier for Reed to keep to himself despite the growing crowd and spectators. What else would he have expected from the world cup? To the wizarding kind, it was a big deal and, admittedly so, even he thought it was worth coming for anyway. But he managed to entertain himself by watching the Quidditch players warm up on the pitch. He personally didn't have a bet on which team would win. If anything, he'd be happy for any of the teams to win. Earning the championship title was not a walk in the park, and it would definitely be well-deserved.

However, his attention was caught by a familiar voice. His blue eyes moved away from the pitch and towards the girl who used to serve him his morning cappuccino. "Ava Burton," Reed mused, a tiny smirk gracing his lips. "On duty as well? And in here too, of all places? What were the odds of me coming across you today?" It was, in fact, very slim...yet here she was.
__________________
I was lost, now I'm found___________________________________________

____________________I put my hands in the air, and my knees to the ground
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 05:35 PM   #6 (permalink)


DoM & DMLE
Thestral
 
RachieRu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Wall
Posts: 80,680

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Melody Mathews
Seventh Year

x6 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Grace Hensley
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Reyna Heath
Mysteries
Default For Kimmy!
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

The quidditch world cup was an exciting event, and Clement Belrose was very excited that he had managed to get tickets. He supposed that was some of the perks of being a quidditch scout. He adored his job, and he loved being able to introduce his little family to her job. Or at least this time he was introducing Cassie to it. His little girl had recently turned 8, and he couldn't wait to get her flying and enjoying quidditch. Little Cassie had to love quidditch, it was simply in his blood. Clement was very happy that he had managed to get tickets to the final. It was going to be good.

"Now Cassie" He murmured, holding onto her hand as she looked down at his little girl. "You need to stay close to Daddy okay? There are lots of people and you don't want to get lost" and his wife would kill him if he lost their little girl.
__________________
I won't wear makeup on Thursday_________________________________________

______________________________________________'Cause who I am is Enough
RachieRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 05:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,994

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Chae
Sixth Year
x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Naturally an introvert, it was easier for Reed to keep to himself despite the growing crowd and spectators. What else would he have expected from the world cup? To the wizarding kind, it was a big deal and, admittedly so, even he thought it was worth coming for anyway. But he managed to entertain himself by watching the Quidditch players warm up on the pitch. He personally didn't have a bet on which team would win. If anything, he'd be happy for any of the teams to win. Earning the championship title was not a walk in the park, and it would definitely be well-deserved.

However, his attention was caught by a familiar voice. His blue eyes moved away from the pitch and towards the girl who used to serve him his morning cappuccino. "Ava Burton," Reed mused, a tiny smirk gracing his lips. "On duty as well? And in here too, of all places? What were the odds of me coming across you today?" It was, in fact, very slim...yet here she was.
The Quidditch World Cup venue was enormous. Not to mention there were like gazillion of people coming from all across the world to witness either England or India would get the cup today. Somehow, the YATI still could bump into this guy, the one who often come to her place and spend the Friday night together watching movies and talking about random things (and mostly getting herself mocked by him due to her clingy and childish traits).

What a coincidence.

Or the universe just wanted to mess with her, heh. Not that it was such a bad thing to bump into him, in fact it was the opposite of bad. It was... really good, she admitted that to himself. Ava smiled at him as the journalist guy full named her-not going to lie, but there's something dashing about him referring her with full name (well, minus the middle name because he didn't know that yet.) Okay, she might sound delusional now. Wake up, Burton! You're in the middle of duty now. "Good day, Mr. Reed Castell." Yup, she might have called him that on purpose. "I am, in fact I will be one of the enforcement people who's going to work and secure around this area." She said and showed him the lanyard that was hanging on the belt loop of her trousers.

Since they both were on duty, so probably it'll be the best to act as professional as they could. Well, this could be fun. (and quite difficult for her, okay?)
__________________


I owned every second that this world could give.
I saw so many places, the things that I did.
Yeah with every broken bone, I swear I lived

Last edited by RandomRaven; 04-14-2019 at 06:09 PM.
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 07:02 PM   #8 (permalink)


DERP & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lurkin' (GMT+8)
Posts: 8,494

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Drewett Percy Gunter
Sixth Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
Default
Slytherin's Baby!Keeper • Opossum • All Growed Up • Kimoji •❅ice ice baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
The quidditch world cup was an exciting event, and Clement Belrose was very excited that he had managed to get tickets. He supposed that was some of the perks of being a quidditch scout. He adored his job, and he loved being able to introduce his little family to her job. Or at least this time he was introducing Cassie to it. His little girl had recently turned 8, and he couldn't wait to get her flying and enjoying quidditch. Little Cassie had to love quidditch, it was simply in his blood. Clement was very happy that he had managed to get tickets to the final. It was going to be good.

"Now Cassie" He murmured, holding onto her hand as she looked down at his little girl. "You need to stay close to Daddy okay? There are lots of people and you don't want to get lost" and his wife would kill him if he lost their little girl.
On normal days, Cassidy Belrose would be found running through no matter what crowd there was in front of her. But today, it was NO NORMAL DAY and the eight-year-old needed to exercise extra extra extra self-control because she was a BIG GIRL NOW and so she didn't get lost. But this was SUUUPER exciting, okay? And there were so many people! Did she already say that this was exciting? Did she?! She did. She couldn't say it enough.

But out of fear that her mum would have a fit, the little redhead decided to hold onto her dad's hand instead. Mum was staying at home because her tummy was getting SUPER BIG (who knew how two human babies could fit inside that, right?) and mum was scary when she got mad and moody. Anyway, mum couldn't bear to walk around, which means this was Cassie and daddy time! "Yeah yeah yeah yeah!" she nodded enthusiastically, bouncing along and looking around. "Hey, dad, we're getting mummy and Kristopher some souv—" What was that word again? She'd read it from a book before. A thingy one gets for people when they can't be around for something. "Uhhhhh, we're getting them shirts, right?" There, much better!


Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
The Quidditch World Cup venue was enormous. Not to mention there were like gazillion of people coming from all across the world to witness either England or India would get the cup today. Somehow, the YATI still could bump into this guy, the one who often come to her place and spend the Friday night together watching movies and talking about random things (and mostly getting herself mocked by him due to her clingy and childish traits).

What a coincidence.

Or the universe just wanted to mess with her, heh. Not that it was such a bad thing to bump into him, in fact it was the opposite of bad. It was... really good, she admitted that to himself. Ava smiled at him as the journalist guy full named her-not going to lie, but there's something dashing about him referring her with full name (well, minus the middle name because he didn't know that yet.) Okay, she might sound delusional now. Wake up, Burton! You're in the middle of duty now. "Good day, Mr. Reed Castell." Yup, she might have called him that on purpose. "I am, in fact I will be one of the enforcement people who's going to work and secure around this area." She said and showed him the lanyard that was hanging on the belt loop of her trousers.

Since they both were on duty, so probably it'll be the best to act as professional as they could. Well, this could be fun. (and quite difficult for her, okay?)
......This play on professionalism was interesting yet strange. Reed was unsure if he was amused or if he wanted it to end already. He'd never full-name Ava on regular days, nor did she do the same with him. He was threading unfamiliar waters here, apparently. He felt a tiny tug inside him to shift the mood to a more casual scenario, but he wasn't sure if it was appropriate given the circumstances.

"Well, so am I. As you can see, of course," Reed said as he lifted his ID to show it to her, smiling. "Not some spectator who decided to go stand-hopping. I'm a good guy." He was positive that there were fans who did that, those who moved around the stands to try to get a better view of the game even when their tickets had set limitations. Not everyone had the privilege. But calling himself a good guy was his slight attempt at trying to lighten things up.

Anyway, back to match-related things. "Rooting for England, I suppose?" He figured Ava was a bigger Quidditch fan than he ever was.
__________________
I was lost, now I'm found___________________________________________

____________________I put my hands in the air, and my knees to the ground
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod


DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,706

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Third Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

If anyone asked, Eliora would say that she was here to scout her next date. But, in reality, she was here for work and patrolling. Law enforcement were all over this place, but A&C were here if they were needed. You know... in case anything went awry in any way. There was always a potential for a problem with witches and wizards around. They didn't know when to stop.

They'd see how well this went.

But she'd be here to fix it all when it did. And her employees were around for that very same reason.
__________________
Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,994

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Chae
Sixth Year
x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
......This play on professionalism was interesting yet strange. Reed was unsure if he was amused or if he wanted it to end already. He'd never full-name Ava on regular days, nor did she do the same with him. He was threading unfamiliar waters here, apparently. He felt a tiny tug inside him to shift the mood to a more casual scenario, but he wasn't sure if it was appropriate given the circumstances.

"Well, so am I. As you can see, of course," Reed said as he lifted his ID to show it to her, smiling. "Not some spectator who decided to go stand-hopping. I'm a good guy." He was positive that there were fans who did that, those who moved around the stands to try to get a better view of the game even when their tickets had set limitations. Not everyone had the privilege. But calling himself a good guy was his slight attempt at trying to lighten things up.

Anyway, back to match-related things. "Rooting for England, I suppose?" He figured Ava was a bigger Quidditch fan than he ever was.
"I'm a good guy."

HAHAHAHAHAHA. She wanted to laugh out loud when the journalist guy mentioned that, although he wasn't wrong. Reed Castell was really a good guy, and polite, also good looking.... Stop right there, Burton. "I can see that." Ava nodded slightly and smiled as he mentioned that. Still trying to act professionally and let's hope she's not going to ruin that. This was good, carry on. "Did Daily Prophet only send one journalist to report this huge event like this?" As far as she remembered, he wasn't the sport journalist so probably there would be at least a couple of their team to be here.

The YATI used to be a huge fan of Quidditch. The Tornados was her favorite team (and funny how she ended up dating the chaser's son) and Alec Summers was her childhood crush (she still couldn't get over when he's on her Quidditch camp and gave her a hug+autograph. Man, 10-year old Ava was over the moon.) She was still following the sport, but it's not as fanatic as she used to be. "England is good, but I think India will win. They had fantastic record and not to mention England was beaten by them on group stage." Plus India won against Bulgaria-the team who has bigger chance to win the cup this year. "How about you?"
__________________


I owned every second that this world could give.
I saw so many places, the things that I did.
Yeah with every broken bone, I swear I lived
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 12:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Newbie Mod


DERP & DMAC
Dwarf
 
Lislchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Vienna [GMT+1]
Posts: 35,276

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Third Year
x3 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default For Ashley. <3
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Working in Quidditch, albeit in a different country, did have its perks.

One of them being that Alexander Fuchs had managed to get two tickets for the championship match of this year's World Cup for both him and Maddie. Their first official had been at a Quidditch match, so while maybe his wife normally wasn't as enthusiastic about Quidditch as he was, Alex still hoped that she'd be enjoying this all the same. They really deserved a break from everything and a quick trip to England for a major Quidditch event seemed like the perfect opportunity.

"I think our seats are somewhere up there." Alex said to Maddie next to him, gesturing a little further up the stands. They looked to be decent seats, too. "We should still get food before the match starts." Because Alexanders and Maddisons did get hungry A LOT. He squeezed her hand, giving her a small smile. Was she having fun?
Lislchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Gnome
 
gritandgrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: CANADA
Posts: 365

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bonjour, je m'appelle Eniola Abara.
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley.
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright.
Mysteries
quill OPEN POST...bringing Mai out to play!

Mai couldn’t believe she’d finally made it here. It was quite the journey to get here and she’s sure she has portkey hair, but it’s worth it! She’s dreamed of seeing a World Match game since she attended Mahoutokoro. Attending there can make anyone a Quidditch lover, their teams are just that good. It’s too bad none of her friends from school are competing on these teams.

As Mai walked up the steps to her seat, shuffling through the crowd of people, she could feel the energy of the crowd vibrating as the players got ready to fly. Mai got to her seat and couldn’t help the smile that came to her face as she waited for the game to begin.
__________________
gritandgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:11 PM   #13 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,301

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Seventh Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement
Default
TRANSPONSTER! • slyther'd into my ❤ dreaming swimming pools • dazed gryffinpuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Mai couldn’t believe she’d finally made it here. It was quite the journey to get here and she’s sure she has portkey hair, but it’s worth it! She’s dreamed of seeing a World Match game since she attended Mahoutokoro. Attending there can make anyone a Quidditch lover, their teams are just that good. It’s too bad none of her friends from school are competing on these teams.

As Mai walked up the steps to her seat, shuffling through the crowd of people, she could feel the energy of the crowd vibrating as the players got ready to fly. Mai got to her seat and couldn’t help the smile that came to her face as she waited for the game to begin.
WORLD CUP!!

THE WORLD CUP FINAL!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Anna was THERE!! Of course she was! Thanks to all of her connections, that was, because if it depended on her having the money... well, she'd found a way like many a-time before that. Because QUIDDITCH was worth ALL of her efforts EVER!!

THE FINAL!!

AND ENGLAND! WAS! IN THE! FINAL!!!!

THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP FINAL!!!

IN THE UK!!!

Anna couldn't DEAL with it all. She COULDN'T. Only she WOULD!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Bouncing off the walls, the now 16 year-old was on her own when she made her way to the stands because everyone else that was with her was so SLOW and she wanted the BEST SEATS TO SEE THE BEST PLAYERS, OKAY.

SWEET MERLIN, THIS WAS GOING TO BE EPIC.

Grinning from ear to ear, the girl approached a person who she had never seen before because that was what watching a match LIVE was all about. And she would bet her bottom galleon that that person was also a Quidditch lover!

QUIDDITCH!!!!

"Hello!" She beamed. "How exciting is this!!?" Anna asked excitedly.

SMALL TALK AND QUIDDITCH! BEST. THINGS. EVER!!!!

She hadn't even had anything sugary that day.
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:12 PM   #14 (permalink)



DMGS
Hinkypunk
 
siriusblackliveson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: (EST)
Posts: 12,347

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Victoria Martin
Madam Malkin's
Default Alejandro is open for anyone
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

With a smile on his face for the only reason that he was here. He was at a world cup game. He was sad to see that his potential future team failed at going this far, he was extremely excited that he was standing in the stands. He tried to keep it cool and not have any sort of this is my first time at one of these type looks. Brushing his hand through his hair, causing his shirt to ride up a bit, he began to walk toward where his seat was.

There were so many more people here than he had originally expected. He seriously hoped he wasn't by someone that wanted to chat for the ENTIRE match. He wanted to be able to learn some skills from the players and maybe apply it to his try out in the coming month. It would be him on this field next year. He'd see Alejandro Santiago on the Mexico roster next time he knew it.
__________________

Last edited by siriusblackliveson; 04-15-2019 at 10:00 PM.
siriusblackliveson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Gnome
 
gritandgrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: CANADA
Posts: 365

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bonjour, je m'appelle Eniola Abara.
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley.
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright.
Mysteries
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
WORLD CUP!!

THE WORLD CUP FINAL!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Anna was THERE!! Of course she was! Thanks to all of her connections, that was, because if it depended on her having the money... well, she'd found a way like many a-time before that. Because QUIDDITCH was worth ALL of her efforts EVER!!

THE FINAL!!

AND ENGLAND! WAS! IN THE! FINAL!!!!

THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP FINAL!!!

IN THE UK!!!

Anna couldn't DEAL with it all. She COULDN'T. Only she WOULD!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Bouncing off the walls, the now 16 year-old was on her own when she made her way to the stands because everyone else that was with her was so SLOW and she wanted the BEST SEATS TO SEE THE BEST PLAYERS, OKAY.

SWEET MERLIN, THIS WAS GOING TO BE EPIC.

Grinning from ear to ear, the girl approached a person who she had never seen before because that was what watching a match LIVE was all about. And she would bet her bottom galleon that that person was also a Quidditch lover!

QUIDDITCH!!!!

"Hello!" She beamed. "How exciting is this!!?" Anna asked excitedly.

SMALL TALK AND QUIDDITCH! BEST. THINGS. EVER!!!!

She hadn't even had anything sugary that day.

Mía jumped in her seat. A little because she was so excited and a lot because of the teenage girl that was pretty much bouncing in her seat beside her. “So exciting!! I haven’t attended a game here in England before, but this is a heck of a start! I’m Mia!” She beamed as she held out her hand for a shake.
__________________
gritandgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
Moderator
4 Privet Drive Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DIMC
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 6,502

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Józef Dominik Kowalski
Fourth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Dalton Nicholas Fletcher
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Harper Lirael Ward
International Cooperation
Default For Dani & Diegooooo
Mind = Blown | Lanthanum Uranium Radium | Pacey's Creek | testing the bounds of reality

Visiting her parents in London was something Felicity always enjoyed - even more so now that she could bring Diego with her, and that Oscar was starting to recognise her and remember the things they talked about. Another perk was that they had Quidditch World Cup tickets! Colin-dad had planned a party for some player or other, and seeing as he had to work (apparently people still got married during QWC season - who'd have known) and Jeremy-dad didn't really care for Quidditch, her and Diego were in the stands.

So what she was American, and she was studying with her Spanish boyfriend in Spain? So what if she still didn't really understand every rule? This was a THING that was happening and she wasn't saying no to the tickets. Diego's hand in one of hers and a large soda in the other, she started to make her way to their seats.
__________________

_________________ 4 Privet Drive SnitchSeeker Book Club __________________
Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:09 PM   #17 (permalink)




DMLE & DMAC
Knarl
 
Daemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ProcrastinationLand
Posts: 9,383

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ayana Sissay
Graduated
x4 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Benzi Rider
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Bambi Ackerly
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default <3 <3 <3
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ </head><body>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Visiting her parents in London was something Felicity always enjoyed - even more so now that she could bring Diego with her, and that Oscar was starting to recognise her and remember the things they talked about. Another perk was that they had Quidditch World Cup tickets! Colin-dad had planned a party for some player or other, and seeing as he had to work (apparently people still got married during QWC season - who'd have known) and Jeremy-dad didn't really care for Quidditch, her and Diego were in the stands.

So what she was American, and she was studying with her Spanish boyfriend in Spain? So what if she still didn't really understand every rule? This was a THING that was happening and she wasn't saying no to the tickets. Diego's hand in one of hers and a large soda in the other, she started to make her way to their seats.
Diego was VERY happy. For one, his first year at uni had passed relatively well and he only stress ate once. Two, he'd been to see Amaia which was always a good thing, because she was always going on about how he didn't visit enough as if apparition isn't a two way thing. SHE could also visit, and should visit seeing as Madrid is her home. And thirdly, he was ecstatic because they had World Cup tickets - granted, he was also a bigger football fan than he was Quidditch - and he hadn't needed to pull connections to get them, and the atmosphere in this stadium was infectious and he was VERY HAPPY. Full circle.

Carrying their sustenance for the evening in his free hand - popcorn, nachos, he'd taken a bit of everything because Quidditch games could go on for a really long time apparently? - Diego squeezed his girlfriend's hand. It was hard to talk as they made their way through the stands, the noises of the stadium deafening, but he tried to convey this was very exciting and almost as great as a football world cup but even better because she was here and he loved her. In case she forgot.

He'd tell her properly when they'd find their seats.
__________________
when the moon is big and bright__________________________________________________ _____
it's a supernatural delight
__________________________________________________ ________
_____________________________________
_________everybody's dancing in the mooooooonlight ____________________________________
Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 10:13 PM   #18 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,301

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Seventh Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement
Default
TRANSPONSTER! • slyther'd into my ❤ dreaming swimming pools • dazed gryffinpuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
Mía jumped in her seat. A little because she was so excited and a lot because of the teenage girl that was pretty much bouncing in her seat beside her. “So exciting!! I haven’t attended a game here in England before, but this is a heck of a start! I’m Mia!” She beamed as she held out her hand for a shake.
Anna couldn't get ENOUGH of all of this. The atmosphere was also SUPER GREAT and lKDJSNFKLJSD THIS WAS GOING TO BE AMAZING and hopefully healers were around for the crowd too because Anna might as well have a heart attack any minute now.

ANYWAY.

"I know, so exciting!!" The girl said, almost as if answering her own question. Oooooo, someone who was not from there then! "Where are you from then?" Anna asked with a smile, reaching out her hand to shake Mia's. "Nice to meet you, Mia, I'm Anna! Anna Meriwether." And 'ENGLAND IS GOING TO KICK SOME BUMS TODAAAY' she wanted to add, but she was not her brother and didn't exactly want to scare this woman off, having just introduced herself and all that jazz.

She looked around the pitch, taking everything in. THIS WAS TOO EXCITING, SHE COULDN'T EVEN. "I'm assuming you'll be cheering for England, right?" Anna gave Mia her signature cheeky grin as she looked back at the older girl. She'd BETTEEEEEER! Though... there was an Indian player or two that didn't look too shabby, Anna had to say. Their lady seeker was very pretty, but had they seen the chaser, Mr Nagarkar?

Well, hellooooooo. Eye candy indeed. AND an excellent player. Couldn't ask for much more, really! A CHASER, no less. Anna should try and get some tips from him. Heehee. Were they allowed to go speak to the team after? SURELY being in the England U17 team had to have even more of its perks?

But "COME OOOON, ENGLAAAAND!!!" because, y'know. That was her team and country. Yes. "EENGLAAAAAAAAND!!!!"
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 11:01 PM   #19 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod


DMT & DIMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,623

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Rose
Fourth Year

x12 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Louise Hamilton
International Cooperation
Default Amy! Orion! :d
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Eva's SoulSister | BigBadSis | SlytherPuff

LONDON!!!! So Skylar had been here a few months ago when she was on a break between finishing her first year of University in Tokyo and when she moved to Italy, but now she was back again because even though the Italian team hadn't been seeded in the top sixteen (they didn't have her), she was here as a SPECTATOR! With her favorite constellation ... heh. Okay, so no constellation in that sense, but she did have her constellation, which was that of Orion Zunther.

Despite the summer weather, the tall former Slytherin Captain found herself wearing an official Italian National Team hoodie (because why shouldn't she show it off), with 'Diggory' and the number '4' on the back, and some jean shorts. "We should be up here, somewhere," she gazed from the pair of tickets up at the boy man with her. Because while they weren't top box seats, sadly, being on a different country's national team did have its perks to get decent enough seats in the upper level.
__________________
[RPG] [Requests] [Skylar] [Drabbles] [Addina] [Tea Time]

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 11:13 PM   #20 (permalink)
Slytherin

DMAC
Occamy
 
Crayola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Disneyland
Posts: 63,113

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dezi Willard
Fifth Year
x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Letícia Alcântara da Silva Veiga
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default for waterloo loo
Mrs. Alex Turner *asterisks user* Secret Door

Daisy hadn't been here for any other games and had downright refused her Dad's request for the whole family to go camping for the tournament. Yes, yes, they could and should go camping with the little ones. She, however, was in the middle of her honeymoon. Plus, four-time French Quidditch champions just didn't go camping in the middle of the Quidditch World Cup camping park. It was a security hazard.

Not that ... she ... was an avid camper.

Instead, the Carden-Duprees had had porkeys arranged from somewhere in the Pacific for one day only; then it was back to their yacht as the Indian team celebrated their win. Really, have you seen their Chasers?

Mindlessly, the twenty-two year old showed the VIP credentials around her neck, bright blue eyes, hidden by sunglasses, surveying the area for the familiar figure of her Father. She briefly wondered if he would be sporting his own national team jersey. Or maybe a white and red wig, maybe that was it. She knew him well enough to know that, before kick-off, he would be somewhere in the food and beverage area, though. Just like he knew her well enough to know she'd stop there first. Cardens, you see? Keeping one hand casually in the pocket of her suit slacks, she adjusted her blazer and made her way there. If he wasn't there, she would at least get herself some popcorn.
__________________
Crayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 11:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DoM & DIMC
Gnome
 
gritandgrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: CANADA
Posts: 365

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bonjour, je m'appelle Eniola Abara.
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Xin chào, tôi tên là Mai Ainsley.
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hello, name is Lucien Wright.
Mysteries
Default

SPOILER!!: Ju!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Anna couldn't get ENOUGH of all of this. The atmosphere was also SUPER GREAT and lKDJSNFKLJSD THIS WAS GOING TO BE AMAZING and hopefully healers were around for the crowd too because Anna might as well have a heart attack any minute now.

ANYWAY.

"I know, so exciting!!" The girl said, almost as if answering her own question. Oooooo, someone who was not from there then! "Where are you from then?" Anna asked with a smile, reaching out her hand to shake Mia's. "Nice to meet you, Mia, I'm Anna! Anna Meriwether." And 'ENGLAND IS GOING TO KICK SOME BUMS TODAAAY' she wanted to add, but she was not her brother and didn't exactly want to scare this woman off, having just introduced herself and all that jazz.

She looked around the pitch, taking everything in. THIS WAS TOO EXCITING, SHE COULDN'T EVEN. "I'm assuming you'll be cheering for England, right?" Anna gave Mia her signature cheeky grin as she looked back at the older girl. She'd BETTEEEEEER! Though... there was an Indian player or two that didn't look too shabby, Anna had to say. Their lady seeker was very pretty, but had they seen the chaser, Mr Nagarkar?

Well, hellooooooo. Eye candy indeed. AND an excellent player. Couldn't ask for much more, really! A CHASER, no less. Anna should try and get some tips from him. Heehee. Were they allowed to go speak to the team after? SURELY being in the England U17 team had to have even more of its perks?

But "COME OOOON, ENGLAAAAND!!!" because, y'know. That was her team and country. Yes. "EENGLAAAAAAAAND!!!!"


Mia chuckled to herself, this girl's excitement is contagious to say the least. "I'm from Vietnam, was working in France, but my dad is English and I'm trying to find work here!" Mia had to yell over the shouting of the crowd. "Nice to meet you Anna!"

Mia stood up and yelled, "LET'S GO ENGLAND!! WOOOO!!" Mia couldn't deny that some of the players on the Indian team were pretty cute though, but her heart is cheering for England. She couldn't go against her dad on that.

Mia sat back down and looked at the Anna, "Do you play Quidditch?" she yelled. Mia had always wanted to learn, but getting off the ground that high was too terrifying. She'll stick to football, thanks.
__________________

Last edited by gritandgrace; 04-16-2019 at 02:08 AM.
gritandgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 12:07 AM   #22 (permalink)



DERP & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,452

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
First Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection
Default
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lislchen View Post
Working in Quidditch, albeit in a different country, did have its perks.

One of them being that Alexander Fuchs had managed to get two tickets for the championship match of this year's World Cup for both him and Maddie. Their first official had been at a Quidditch match, so while maybe his wife normally wasn't as enthusiastic about Quidditch as he was, Alex still hoped that she'd be enjoying this all the same. They really deserved a break from everything and a quick trip to England for a major Quidditch event seemed like the perfect opportunity.

"I think our seats are somewhere up there." Alex said to Maddie next to him, gesturing a little further up the stands. They looked to be decent seats, too. "We should still get food before the match starts." Because Alexanders and Maddisons did get hungry A LOT. He squeezed her hand, giving her a small smile. Was she having fun?
"Great view from up here. You must be doing something right at your job, Alexander." Maddie offered her husband a teasing grin and lead the way, her hand in his so he wouldn't get lost in the crowd. She was proud of him, did he know? So proud that she could endure the screaming fans and scary unsettling mascots just to make him happy. Okay, plus the sport was kind of growing on her. A little. Maybe.

Whatever.

Consulting their tickets again, the brunette 'excuse me, pardon me'd her way to their seats and settled down, taking the pitch in. "I was thinking butterbeers and maybe some fish and chips? I'm starved." She was always starved, though. "Think they have chocolate, too? You know, for dessert." Because obviously that was the most important thing right now. Obviously.

...

As for whether or not she was having fun yet, Maddie paused in her rambling to lean over and kiss Al on the cheek because she loved him, she knew why this date was special given their first date, and they deserved a good day out. He did. Yes, she was having fun.



__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 12:43 AM   #23 (permalink)



DERP & DMAC
Augurey
 
oh its Erik ok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Braavos
Posts: 11,599

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eloise Fairfield
Fifth Year

x2 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Li
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Dani & Kerri!
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Erik pls | Wife

WOOOOOO!!

Théodore Montmorency. Rookie Chaser for the Falmouth Falcons was hyped to be here, so hyped he had no shirt on and was covered in Englands colors body paint and well wearing an England flag as a cape. He was here with his best friend basically on his back because of piggyback rides were a thing and her boyfriend who was also his cousin being here and CHRIS WAS NOT BEING A PARTY POOPER ALERT THE DAILY PROPHET. IT WAS A MIRACLE and had to be the second best thing to happen this summer besides finding out he was now a professional quidditch player.

Still, they had far to walk towards their upper-level seats.

"Wait Guys did we forget to buy snacks I was too focused on the girl by the merch. Did we forget to buy Omnioculars!!!?? "

None of this was his fault
__________________
-----------------------------------------------We must kill this love
--------------------------------------------------------------Yeah it's sad but true
oh its Erik ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:02 AM   #24 (permalink)



DMT & DMIC
Chizpurfle
 
LilFox06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 10,660

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valencia Phillips
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colin Roderick
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Default
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
LONDON!!!! So Skylar had been here a few months ago when she was on a break between finishing her first year of University in Tokyo and when she moved to Italy, but now she was back again because even though the Italian team hadn't been seeded in the top sixteen (they didn't have her), she was here as a SPECTATOR! With her favorite constellation ... heh. Okay, so no constellation in that sense, but she did have her constellation, which was that of Orion Zunther.

Despite the summer weather, the tall former Slytherin Captain found herself wearing an official Italian National Team hoodie (because why shouldn't she show it off), with 'Diggory' and the number '4' on the back, and some jean shorts. "We should be up here, somewhere," she gazed from the pair of tickets up at the boy man with her. Because while they weren't top box seats, sadly, being on a different country's national team did have its perks to get decent enough seats in the upper level.
It had been awhile since Orion had been back in the country. The only time he ever visited now was to see his family during the holidays. Today, on the other hand, gave him a different reason to be in town.

He was dressed casually in a dark shirt and plaid shorts, careful to avoid the colors of either team. The former Slytherin was just interested in enjoying a great match as opposed to supporting either team.

He glanced over Skylar's shoulder at the tickets, "Left maybe?" he suggested after looking around. Sure, he had the money to buy pretty good tickets, but nothing beat attending with his girl and she seemed to be able to grab better tickets then those that had been on sale. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and steered them off toward the left. He didn't want to lose her in the crowd. (Also it had been several minutes too long without physical contact.)
__________________
LilFox06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 10:04 AM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO & DMT
Chizpurfle
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #E47833
Posts: 10,294

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finneas Schmoe
Graduated
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin ‘Yassi’ Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Zander Adair
Minister's Office
Default laureeeeeeeeeeeeen lopez (mention of Theo + squad)
doesn't proofread tweets|#wrongaboutcereal |ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ|plot twist|#thefloorislava

Zoryn Spinnet was bubbly, chipper and absolutely full on life. Though perhaps it had a little more to do with all the firewhiskey and a little less to do with life. Either way, she was as LOUD and OBNOXIOUS as ever. "FaaaaaaaHAAAIIIIIIIIITHHhhhHHHHH," she called out behind her, sending a dopey smile at her blonde. "Keep up! We're going to mIIHIIIIIIIS THE WHOOOOOOLE MAAAAAAATCH," yes, she did throw her arms in the air.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" YES, she was acting absolutely unlike herself. And also yes, even in this state she was avoiding making eye contact with Théo, Sylvie, and Christopher. Because there were some things that would ALWAYS stay clear in the mind. And one of those things were people to avoid.

Anyways. She loved summer because it meant she didn't have to wear restrictive clothing. AND she could watch her favorite sport with her FAVORITE person. Next year SHE'D be on that pitch. Let it be known.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180