Thread: Suggestion Box
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 04:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Iphigeneia
Slytherin
Official -()- Seeker
Murtlap

Iphigeneia took a peek into the suggestions box. It was almost empty; there were only a handful of suggestions inside. After a moment's hesitation, Iphigeneia took a small square of parchment from a pile by the suggestions box and quickly scrawled

Quote:
Headmistress, I am only a first year but I have something that you might find useful. My pet Agathangelos is a clabbert and can detect danger when it comes near. He is my best friend and I would trust him with my life. He is very loyal and loving and I have had him ever since I was for a long time. I hate to part with him, but I think maybe you need him more than I do. Anyway, I don't really need him since I am d-- Please tell me if you want him so I can fetch him from the Grounds and let him know.

Iphigeneia Atreus.
Iphigeneia read her note over and considered re-writing it - after all, it wouldn't do to write the Headmistress a messy note - but a glance at the clock by the Entrance revealed that she was running horrifyingly late for the next class.

She probably won't have time to read it anyway Iphigeneia reasoned, and stuffed the note unceremoniously into the box before running down the Hall towards the third floor classrooms.

La Pensine d'Harry Potter: Beautiful illustrations by Laurence Péguy