View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 10:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
X-Girl
Hufflepuff
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annabelle Lee Costas
First Year
ツ Zonko's Fanatic Forever! | Sirius Stalker | ShruckleNooferian ツ

Quote:
Professor Fox looked up and was quite taken aback at the new student's complete lack of social discipline and impudence. He looked at her sternly and simply raised his hand indicating the hallway.
"I'm afraid Ms. Murray, that Ms. Agoobwah not only had a prior appointment, but knocked appropriately." He continued calmly, yet clearly dissatisfied with her behavior, "Now, if you will kindly wait outside and close the door behind you, perhaps when you remember to knock and observe fit propriety, I will invite you in. You may well read the bulletin board outside to come to a better understanding of how to behave in my corridor."
Having said that, he simply waited for her to step outside and close the door behind her before giving his attention back to Julia.
Before leaving Tina simply answered back, "Yes, but see my dear friend invited me to come and emjoy this meeting with you. However, it's okay, I'll be glad to leave," she said leaving as if nothing had happened.
Yes, one down 4 more to go, she thought as she grinned. Now, where's the lovable DADA teacher...
~~Tina
Crazy on a Sunday night..
You make me dance like a fool
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh, you make me smile.