View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 01:08 AM   #877 (permalink)
r+h4ever1
Gryffindor
SS Featured Author
Snidget

Fan Fic Queen

Quote:
YAY!!!! I'm caught up!!! I absolutley LOVE this Story!!!!! It is so great!!!! Keep up the good work..I have been waiting til get to the end so I could post. I so love this story..I'm a big hr/r and h/g shipper!!!
Btw My name is Thea

HELLO THEA! I AM SOOO GLAD YOU POSTED AND READ MY FIC. I AM SO GRATEFUL. WELCOME AND COME BACK ANYTIME! WE'D LOVE TO SEE YOU AROUND HERE! EVERYONE HERE IS WONDERFUL, ESPECIALLY OTTERY, AND WE MAY SEEM CRAZY FOR A WHILE, BUT YOU GET USED TO IT. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH AND COME BACK!

I will reply to all of you, cause you're all sooo funny, but I think I should post this next post first. Granted, it is a little short and not that good, but I have been a little busy, so I will get the rest done soon to post. But I figure you guys have been awesome in waiting, so here is the next post:
--------------------------------------------------
Harry glided swiftly through the strange white corridors of the hospital searching hastily for Ginny. When he reached the lobby, he made a sharp right that led him out of the vast whiteout and into a familiar wing he had been before. His brow furrowed as he fixed his glasses, remembering everything about his surroundings. This was the same corridor he had walked down to visit Mr. Weasley on Christmas morning two years previous. He did not think he wanted to relive that horrible night, so he focused his mind on the task at hand: finding Ginny.

Trying to find his way to the cafeteria, he looked in and out of the rooms as he passed each of them, trying to avoid Healers and patients and attempting to avoid the judgmental portraits on the walls. He wished that his eyes would not remember every detail as he looked into some of the rooms. Inside the rooms, the ill, injured, dying and incurable were congregated. One man had stormed past Harry, nearly knocking him over, as slimy frogs and bumpy toads poured uncontrollably from his open, moaning mouth.

Following the chaos, the commotion and the path of the amphibians, Harry wove in and out of corridor after corridor in search of her. Eventually, he attracted attention, second glances, and the classic, signature scar inspection. Whisper gnats harried Harry through the maze of selective Healing. Patients, Healers, guests and portraits all stalked him in his mind, as if wanting to get him in a worse mood.

It may have been his exhaustion and annoyance that made his nerves twitch. After all, he had played a full blown Quidditch final and then rushed over to a hospital, the place he had never been wild about in the first place. What was more, it was well into the night by that time, at least 11:30.

His eyelids had not yet begun to cave under the weight of sleep, not yet had his eyeballs started to tingle with the itch of fatigue or water with slumber. However, he did periodically yawn to express that his body was flirting with its limits. And after all, the whispers and glances were as irritating as if Colin Creevey had been poking at his very brain while taking pictures of it, creating another inevitable twitch.

Well, whether it was his exhaustion or his irritation, he was slowly becoming downright annoyed and frustrated as well as impatient. He let out a grunt. Where was she?

He began to crave some caffeine and walk faster, barely paying much attention to the contents of the rooms he searched anymore. He glanced here and there halfheartedly, his mind now on some hot tea, eyes observing him curiously. In and out he journeyed. He felt his anger slowly begin to simmer, start to boil, the bubbles of fury just beginning to pop and hiss as his veins throbbed.

It was unfair of her. He had no idea why she had been so upset, but he did not think it his fault. She was just like all the rest of the girls. They would think they knew everything that was best for him, be perfectly friendly one moment, then completely lose it on him as if he were the problem of their lives. He began to fume, loathing that look of annoyance pasted on her freckled face. He didn't even know why he had bothered to come after her as if he was the one who needed to apologize.

With every step he took, the more he dwelt on the thought that she had unfairly accused him, the more his anger rose until he decided to abandon the chase. He took a few more steps before he stopped and turned to go back to the room. He sighed, shooting a particular nosy woman a hostile glare. He looked around to see if anyone was really paying attention to him anymore. It was not a good idea to have people to think him unbalanced in this particular place.

Then he noticed, much to his horror, that he was right outside the very room he had seen Mr. Weasley laying in two years ago. He shuddered at the memory, but was even more disturbed to see who else was inside. Ginny was kneeling on the floor at the foot of a particular bed all alone, sobbing uncontrollably into her hands. There was a person in there with her, stroking her gently on the arm in comfort.

And he gasped loudly when he saw who it was.

----------------------

Shannon

Last edited by r+h4ever1; 07-20-2011 at 03:37 AM.