Thread: Rose Garden
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 04:36 PM   #124 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Truthfully, Nettie had no idea what she had expected Eiji to do. Or anyone, really. Dragons were NOT to be messed with, and her friend probably knew that better than anyone here. She had just been in panic mode - which was the normal mode for Nettie whenever things went array, to be honest.

She had attempted to help the boy get the creature back to him so he could harness it, but watched as instead, the Beauxbatons girl - who had had the NERVE to accuse HER of being part of some elaborate conspiracy to destroy ball decorations - got the dragon to come to her, and watched in mild horror as it nuzzled her the same way Rudy and Boomer nuzzled her in affection. Dragons didn't just DO that to anyone out of the blue. It knew her. It trusted her. It loved her.

She stared. And stared a minute more. And then...

She turned to Eiji and smacked him HARD in the arm. "I. TOLD. YOU!" she hissed at him.

SHE HAD BEEN RIGHT all this time! The Beauxbaton students had been behind this the whole time! It wasn't just a matter of some misunderstanding - they knew exactly what they had been doing. They knew their dragon was behind it, and to save their own behinds, they'd pointed the finger at the visitors. Putting THEIR education at risk and accusing them of very heavy crimes, not even caring this could ruin them, just to save their own skins and cover up their own foolish mistakes.

She wouldn't be surprised if it came out that the prank at the yoga lesson was purely done to incriminate them, to make it easier to point the finger of blame if the dragon inevitably got out and made a mess again.

Nettie had little respect left for them to be begin with, but this? All shred of it was gone now.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid