Thread: Rose Garden
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 05:59 AM   #111 (permalink)
Mathys de Nostredame
Dementor

the sky is always there for me ☀ ☁ heavy hearts like heavy clouds

Want to know what else was red in this moment? The vision of Mathys de Nostredame.

He could overlook the lack of enthusiastic reactions to his earlier heroic movements, but he could not overlook the blatant familiarity this young Hungarian Horntail was displaying with Mademoiselle Amin not the brandish way Monsieur Vayssière was displaying the harness. One of his private harnesses that he only lent out to students in under rare circumstances and after discussing in great length with him why they required its use. Needless to say, these instances in numbers that he could count on one hand and required one, perhaps two, fingers.

Monsieur Vayssière's possession was not among those.

The look of complete repugnance on the man's face revealed how he felt about the entire situation.

"No more screameeng or I will have no choice but to cast a Silenceeng Charm on you!" he barked while twirling his own wand aggressively in his fingers and making a grand sweep around the permiter towards the center of the garden where he intended on taking up position to assist with the capture. Surely Hogwarts students had learned from first hand experience that when he said this it was no mere suggestion. "Anyone who ees not Mademoiselle Amin or Monsieur Vayssière will now kindly step aside and out of ze way." The Hogwarts headmaster surely could herd his own away from the center of it all and back towards the entrance to the rose garden. "Mademoiselle Amin will calmly came to ze centair of ze garden along weeth Monsieur Vayssière and my harness. You two wish to play maman et papa? Well now here ees your chance. Call your cheeld to you."