Thread: Rose Garden
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 11:24 PM   #107 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Hoooooooooly Kneazle!

You know that point in every great movie where the line "this escalated quickly" was delivered? This...this was the point in that movie and it was all likely to go downhill from there. While he could do his best to ignore the screams of the Headmistress, he could not ignore the FLIPPING DRAGON HEADING RIGHT FOR THEM!

Rose was spot on, it was a Hungarian Horntail. Y'know, the sort you didn't want to have around, no matter what size. If he weren't so flustered, he may have tried to figure out how it got there. As it stood, he had students to keep alive. "Everyone remain relatively calm! Summers is mostly right. We don't want to scare it." But he was sure that thing knew what it was doing. "Wands up, let's not forget the fire." As in...don't go diving into it to escape the dragon.

Desmarais's wild screams to save her students made his blood run cold. There was only so much any one person's senses should be overloaded with. He stepped forward to aid them, drawn back by Grantham's voice behind him--when did she get there? "We can't leave them to di--" Whywouldsherunintothecrowd??? Was there no honour left in dying alone? Could the girl really not have done without putting everyone else in danger? Namely his students?

Malachi raised his wand as the dragon bounded over to him, staggering only slightly as it tried to nudge him out of the way. This was the point at which he thanked his lucky stars it was only a baby. Nudging it away from himself and Grantham only caused it to head in another direction.

"Restraints, we'll need them. This is no time for games." He was now looking directly at the French students. "I don't care who brought it here. I won't ask questions. We're leaving tonight, regardless. Where did you keep this thing and how was it contained?" Whatever they used, someone needed to go get it before this thing decided it was done playing.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.