Thread: Rose Garden
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 03:57 AM   #101 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Honestly, Nettie was EXHAUSTED of all this nonsense and had debated waiting and sitting this creature hunt out. She knew it was her prefectly duty to go, though. If only to make sure the younger kids stayed out of trouble. Looking at you, Phoebe.

The second she stepped in to the rose garden, however, she immediately regretted that decision.

Was that...?

MERLINS BEARD.

IT WAS!

A DRAGON!

She gasped and turned to step out of the way and...stepped right in to Eiji, who was just standing there doing nothing. The boy whose mother WORKED with these things! ”Eiji! Help!” she exclaimed out of instinct, even though it was silly to expect him to step up and take care of the situation. Then again, what was SHE going to do? Duplication spells did nothing in this situation. So he was her next best bet!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid