Thread: Transportation: Office of Department Head Simone Krafft
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 06:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Oh, well, would you look at that.

"No not at all. Only just arrived," he assured Kendra as his nostrils filled with the pleasant aroma of her coffee. He needed to fetch himself a cup after this. "I was wondering if I may have a word with you about something rather pertinent." He then revealed from behind his back, with no further explanation, a rather ornate looking box. "Picked this lovely thing up while visiting my son over the break. He is the headmaster at Himitsumahou, you know." Was Kendra around the same age as Ryunosuke? He would have to...ahem...do a bit of research on the subject.
Good. Scheduled meeting or not, Kendra would have been embarrassed to leave the minister waiting on her for long, even with her attending to her own work. But she didn't mention that, instead keeping her focus on what his reason for this impromptu meeting.

"Certainly." She sipped her coffee, curious about what was pertinent as it sounded somewhat urgent. But it appeared that he wanted to show her a souvenir from Japan. "Oh, how interesting," she replied, leaning forward to peer at the box, tilting her head as she considered it. "Is it a puzzle box?" It was a lovely box, though she wasn't sure what was so pertinent about it.

"Mm, is he?" She sipped her coffee again. "No, actually, I did not realize that he was the headmaster there," she mused aloud. Charles must be quite proud.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line