Thread: La Volière
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 12:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Oh, good, good, she wasn't interrupting anything and by the looks of it she hadn't scared away any of the birds that were near. , "It really is. This is my first time in here. I hadn't gotten around to coming in, but I'm glad I did. This place is wonderful." They really needed one of these back at their school, maybe she would try to suggest it.

Looking back at Rylee she smiled, "Sure, I'd love to walk and look around. How many types of birds do you think are in here?" As she started walking Chloe looked at the plants and searched for some of the birds. She heard them but had only seen what looked like the same bird swooping around them. Stopping she glanced around, "You don't think they have one of those birds that make you go into a trance or whatever that is?"

What was the name of that bird again?
Rylee smiled. "Mine too. I was taking a walk around the grounds, exploring as I normally do whenever I'm somewhere new and I ended up here." With the way she loved to explore and know her surroundings this was completely normal for her. Even if that hadn't been the case, sooner or later she would've found this place. And she was more than pleased that it had been sooner. "It really is. It feels almost like being at home... not really but like being out in the forest behind my home and being able to hear all the birds in the trees."

"That's a good question. One I'm not sure of but I would say there's definitely a wide variety of species in here." Rylee wasted no time at all in beginning their walk, sticking to one of the paths. A bird that could put you into a trance? Stopping beside Chloe she looked around for a moment, clearly in thought even as she spoke to her friend. "You don't mean a Fwooper, do you?" They didn't quite put someone into a trance but they could indeed cause insanity if not the proper charms were not placed upon them monthly and you heard them sing.

You are Bread!