Thread: Grand Ballroom
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 10:31 PM   #80 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Cole/Carys/Headmaster/Nostredame/Analiese + first year dramatics
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Wait. What? One thing Cole was coming up to saying take turns and before Carsyn even had the chance to say anything about taking turns, the Headmaster was already at them about pairs. UH. Yea, she hadn't done anything wrong. She wasn't even given the opportunity to tell Cole no because pairs, so why did it feel like she was in trouble??? Frown lines forming on her forehead, as she watched and nodded at the Headmaster, unable to form words when the Head suggested maybe even partnering with Nostredame. Uh that open shirt wearing professor? It was all Carsyn could do but to nod vaguely in understanding, barely aware of her motions or speech. Barely aware of listening to the head instruct about playing out the counts in one's head. Struggle for control. What ... she wanted to take control ... she wanted to suddenly grab the creatures professor by his manly shoulders and move with those hips. That frame. That.

Wait. What. I find it disappointing zat you would elect a rotation rathair zan not acknowledging ze pleading looks of one of your youngair peers who has been looking for a partnair. One of you will partnair with Mademoiselle Anderson, No. No. But the Headmaster had said partnering with him and now before she could say, she'll take him, he was shunning one of them off onto the second year. It was only a dance. It wasn't like they were asking for you to marry the person. To snog them. Just a lesson. She could do it. Even if it may have been weird considering her five foot seven self was likely taller than the Ravenclaw.

Feeling like she needed to get away from Cole who started this whole mess by even suggesting a 'taking turns' before she had the chance to argue against it, Carsyn quickly moved over to the second year. She could do it. Besides, girls were usually better dances on the whole, weren't they? Except Nostredame cause Carsyn was pretty sure that man had moves but since that was out of the question she held her hand out for the shorter girl. "I'll partner with you. Cole, you can partner with Carys." Okay. Settled.

Until she heard the dramatic cries of her younger housemate whom she helped in transfiguration. UM What?? Dying? How? Why? Was that blood? What even happened?? And before she even had the chance to say or do anything, the fourth year felt rather lightheaded and fell backward with a kerthunk onto the ballroom floor. Gryffindor down.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.