Thread: Owl Post Office
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 12:40 AM   #18 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post

Can we emphasize how upset Duncan got when his father yelled at him??? In front of the wizards in cloaks, no less! Granted he got himself wet and tried to climb a fountain but this was not a big deal. His mother would've let him no she did not. He sulked for like a few minutes, especially when he was now back under the steel grip again. So, yes, he just frowned and tagged along to where his dad was taking them. "Dunno," he replied to every suggestion father gave. He was super excited to go to the Quidditch shop, or somewhere with candy, oooooh or with pets!

They were at the post office for some reason?? "Nooooo, I wanna go look at the pets." He whined, trying to free his hand again since this was a fairly dull place to be at. He could not climb anything here. "Mallory said we were allowed to have rats as pets." He was super excited to have a cute little rat! his mother would flip tho.
Oh come on, Dunk was supposed to be more fun than Mal, who had been really quite accomplished at temper tantrums when she was Dunk's age. Fletcher hmmed and ignored his son's fidgeting for the most part. "You wanna do the wax seal for me, bud?" He nudged a letter he had ready to post to one of his shops over to the boy and gently released his hand. "The faster we get this done, the faster we can go look at..." hang on, RATS?!

"No no no no no no," Fletcher chuckled, shaking his head and then autographing some paperwork for his new employer. He tidied up the papers and looked down at his son. "Mallory was just pulling your leg. She's never even had a pet rat." Has she? There was a lot he didn't know and didn't want to know about his twenty-something daughter. "Wouldn't you rather have a nice..." erm, not another dog, "pygmy puff?" At least they were useful, with their booger cleaning tongues and all.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind