View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 01:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Waterloo

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Cobwebs? "Ooh, did you find any rare spiders???" He was excited, the tips of his hair turning a different color for a split second then back to silver. He LOVED rare spiders, they were so pretty, as pretty as butterflies!

But, as he said before, back to business. "Extra-credit assi--no, no." Ilya was trying so hard not to laugh. He was flattered he seemed the kind to seek extra credit, that went well with building his reputation among professors during his first year. But no. He did his homework alright, but he was not a fan of the books and taking chunks off his days to do lengthy homework especially ones that required writing. No. "Uhm." He pulled the bucket underneath him closer to the professor's desk, ended up with his knees bumping the hardwood surface and one of the piles of books leeeeeeeeeaned dangerously to the left.

Ilya didn't notice, he was too focus on divulging his secret. "Weird things are happening to me. My hair, eyes and one time my ears change colors. I don't do it on purpose. It started when I got my wand." But obviously everyone else noticed, like right now as his eyes started turning into a darker shade - much darker than his natural blue. But Ilya always acted cool as if he knew what was going on when people expressed excitement, admiration or fear. "I haven't really told anyone before, just my nana. She said she'd take me off school to the hospital, but I wanna stay here so I promised her to tell a professor." And it made sense to come to Barlow.

Rare spiders? Barlow didn't know what constituted as a rare spider, exactly. But there were big ones, hairy ones, and ones that were very adept at cobweb making. Before he had the chance to voice this however, the Ravenclaw's hair was doing.... that thing again.

He paid no mind to tower of books that was threatening to topple at any given moment and listened as Belrose spoke of all the curious things that had been happening. Ears changing colour!?

"The manifestations you speak of definitely sound like metamorphmagus," Barlow started animatedly. He'd met a number of metamorphmagi in his time, but never one so young. "Your nana need not worry, the ability you possess shouldn't be treated as an affliction, it's a delight!"

To be able to change one's appearance without the need for spellwork, remarkable!

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!