View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 12:22 AM   #61 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Before he knew it, they were at the end of the line. It was nice, the way none of them complained or panicked and insisted it was a jump to their death. By now, he liked to think the students understood in his class they would come to no harm under his instruction. The fact so many jumped without a second's thought was both telling and reassuring on that front.

Once Dakest jumped, the man stepped to the edge and cast the bubble jinx at the boy to ease his fall on the way down. If calculations regarding speed and the like were correct, he'd be fine.

With the last of them down, Malachi shrunk the mountain back into nothing and returned the classroom to its original state. That look of pride on his face? It was for them, all of them and the effort they'd put in today.

"We'll be ending the lesson here, today. Collect your things. Homework will be on the noticeboard, along with the necessary readings for the next class." For those that hadn't yet liberated themselves from their bubbles or had them disappear, he freed them himself. "Have a good one."

OOC: The lesson is over, thanks for coming everyone. Hope you had as much fun as I did! ^^

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.