View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 07:23 PM   #42 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default you can move us to another thread if you'd like?
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
As soon as dad let go of his hand, Duncan was jumping on the cobblestone, legs moving as if independent from his body to try and hit the floor quickly and perhaps the fountain would do something else?? BOING BOING BOING, he kept moving up towards the fountain, totally forgotten about his dad behind me for the moment. The fountain just kept changing color shades, granted it was so beautiful but nothing extraordinary happened.

Aw. Duncan pushed his hair away from his face and forehead. He climbed on the ledge, grinning at the water splashing him a little. "Dad, look!" Again. Now, though, Duncan meant his father should see him run around the fountain SO FAST without falling. He was doing it! His arms shot out on his sides for balance, and his rather long hair was already wet with the fountain water, but he was proud he got this right. Duncan decided to take it up a notch and maybe try to CLIMB the fountain to the top where the water came out??
Fletcher was trusting that his boy was smart and strong and not at all spindly-legged, but he did know that his son had a lot of energy. So he had one eye on him all the while and the other on these flowers he was just leaning down to look at and sniff. They did smell quite nice... was that one butterbeer, and the other one firewhiskey, or was he just imagining his favorite flavors coming to life...?

OF COURSE the second he took his eyes off the fountain and onto the flowers, Lil Dunk would start RACING around the fountain. The boy ratted on himself though by demanding he look at his buffoonery. "THAT'S ENOUGH," Fletcher boomed, straightening up as he spied his son starting to climb the actual fountain. He didn't give his son a chance to climb down, either, and flicked his wand at him so he levitated off the fountain and down to the ground beside Fletcher, who encased his hand in an iron fist once again.

Ahem. Kid was a little wet, huh? Fletcher pointed his wand at him, this time aiming the drying spell on his son's mop of hair. He chuckled as it blew his bangs up and out of order. Teh heh. This was funny, and Fletcher wasn't going to get mad at his son for having a bit of excess energy. That's just how kids were.

"Let's go check out another shop in the Alley, huh Dunk?" That's right, there were other sections that did not involve climbing. Maybe Dunk would like the owl emporium or post office. Fletcher did have some post to send.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind